Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Jul 25, 2011
Likes Received:
Trophy Points:

Share This Page


Super Moderator

Staff Member PEB Forum Veteran
gsfowler was last seen:
Sep 20, 2017 at 3:04 AM
    1. Baruch
      Can you or someone please tell me where I can get another copy of my initial military rating? I do not know where it is and need another copy.
    2. Babs77
      What information are you able to provide regarding Vocational Rehab and SSDI? I ask because my counselor at the VA recommend that I not mess with school or training for a new job while receiving SSDI due to SGA.
      1. gsfowler
        You can most certainly use VR&E while on SSDI. I am on SSDI, used VR&E for school and now am doing a VR&E internship at the SSA.
        Mar 27, 2017
        Babs77 likes this.
      2. Babs77
        Are you able to point me in the direction of a regulation that covers SSDI and VR&E? May I ask, did you get additional months for your VR&E internship or are you using the same 45 months?
        Mar 28, 2017
    3. digital_pimp
      Can I ask you about MEB? I am a little concern as I am just starting my MEB process.
    4. Tanko
      A P3 PULHES is reason for referral to a MEB BUT, T3 with box 5a and 5j marked, in the DA form 3349 with DX. Of adjustment disorder with anxiaety and depress mood?
      In item 5 of the DA FORM 3349 says that " a "3" will b referred to Meb.item 5 does NOT say that the profile MUST be permanent, for referral to the MEB, the AR, does Not say that a T3 profile will or WILL NOT be referred to a MEB??
    5. Keebs
      I wanted to inquire about becoming a moderator. I am very active on the boards and would like to help more.
    6. AttitudeEra
      I looked at USC's transfer student webpage and talked to an admissions counselor there and I'm still confused about some of the information I saw on there. What route did you take to transfer there (credit wise)? I plan on going to community college first to accumulate the right amount of credits before I apply to USC. I'm confused about which credits will be accepted if I transfer from a Texas community college.
      1. gsfowler
        I had a BS in Information Technology. I enrolled in a Master's Program. USC does have online programs too.
        Jun 21, 2016
    7. TeeWrecks
      Can I delete my profile?
    8. Warrior644
      Congratulations on your selection as a Super Moderator! To that extent, it's well-earned and well-deserved! Take care!
  • Loading...
  • Loading...