IPEB mypers movement

Discussion in 'Informal Physical Evaluation Board' started by daaquestion, May 19, 2017 at 12:22 PM.

1. daaquestion

daaquestion Registered Member

I got a notification on the 4th of may that my case was received at the pen, then on the 12th it was referred to the VA DRAS...does this mean I am found unfit and they are preparing to review my va package? It seems pretty quick to move to VA..yesterday my ebenefits update from gathering evidence to pending decision approval...would the va waste time if I was found fit? Just wondering

2. jahlon

jahlon PEB Forum Veteran Registered Member

According to IDES timeline, if you are found unfit they send your package to the preliminary rating board.

Have heard from a lot of people they've actually had their ratings in hand before they heard from the IPEB decision.

daaquestion likes this.
  3. armybrooks23

armybrooks23 Registered Member

I can you get your proposal ratings my MCS says they can't get them is this true?

4. jahlon

jahlon PEB Forum Veteran Registered Member

My MSC is an awesome guy. He said he's not supposed to give you your ratings, that you are supposed to get your ratings when you get the IPEB decision.

Truthfully though, if the VA has made a decision, that decision is in their system and the MSC can access it.

armybrooks23 likes this.
  5. armybrooks23

armybrooks23 Registered Member

So it's pretty much up to them if they want you to have it or not.....that sucks!

6. daaquestion

daaquestion Registered Member

So with it referred to VA DRAS I should be unfit? Also it seems like the VA went through my 20 claims fast...qtc sent them my records on the 27th and plebo sent up on the 4th