Peb finding

Discussion in 'Army Forum' started by armybrooks23, Mar 8, 2017.

1. armybrooks23

armybrooks23 Registered Member

I just wanted feedback on the peb finding and getting your percentages do you get the fit or unfit memo back before your percentages or vice versa on my timeline it says I'm at the peb findings but my peblo emailed me saying I'm waiting on my percentage so..im kinda confused?

2. mrando69

mrando69 PEB Forum Veteran Registered Member

I didn't get an unfit memo. My PEBLO just sent me an email and said the IPEB found me unfit on the 30th of January and forwarded my packet for ratings. The VA completed my ratings on the 15th of February and now I'm just waiting on the PEB to send my DA Form 199 to my PEBLO for me to sign. My IDES dashboard still has me at the PEB findings stage too.

3. Jumpmaster2015

Jumpmaster2015 Registered Member

Are there any updates on this? Everyone waiting on the PEB at Lewis has been saying the system has been down for weeks. I have been waiting on the PEB findings for 34 days.

4. jflore88

jflore88 Registered Member

I waited 56 days for my 199. They go from oldest cases first and the newer cases are on the back burner until they get caught up

5. armybrooks23

I still have no update from my peblo but my case with to preparation for decision yesterday so i hope i get my rating soon this has been a long wait!...any new updates from you guys!

6. Bigsink

Bigsink PEB Forum Veteran Registered Member

I'd say you are pretty close to having your ratings. My claim went to preparation for decision maybe 2 weeks ago and on the 14th, it went historical. Monday morning, my PEBLO sent me an email saying she saw my VA %, but not DoD. Now, I'm waiting on my da199.

7. armybrooks23

Thanks for your timeline i know it's will not be mine exactly. My peblo has yet to tell me my fit/unfit also I'm stationed at for Lee VA the process was pretty fast up until this part

8. Bigsink

I never received an unfit memo either. I was told that those were supposed to be sent back to us before the packet is sent to the VA for ratings.

9. armybrooks23

So i guess i need to contact my peblo or get in touch with the ombudsman because that's info I'm entitled to know

10. armybrooks23

Question after your ratings leave the VA and goes to the PEB findings what is that...is it where they find you fit/unfit?

11. Bigsink

You are supposed to be found Fit/Unfit when your packet first reaches the PEB. Unfit packets are then sent to the VA ratings. When the VA sends the rating to the PEB, they will prepare the DOD ratings and the DA 199.

12. armybrooks23

Okay and I just checked my ebenifits my status changed to pending decision approval so hopefully i have my ratings within the week

13. armybrooks23

Just a update my status changed to gathering of evidence but when i checked the historical claims it says it was completed on the 20th which was yesterday so is the VA done?

14. mrando69

mrando69 PEB Forum Veteran Registered Member

Yep.