100% p&t in the national guard

Airborne234

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am currently in the national guard. I have recently been rated at 100% va. 100% PTSD, combined 70% for my back. 10% for my ankle and 10% for psoriasis. The guard is going to be starting an meb on me soon. Does anyone have any idea what the possible outcome of this meb could be. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, considering you are considered 100% disabled by the VA, what you think the outcome should be?

The 70%, 10%, and 10% do not add up to 100 by any means but I assume you left some things out.

If the VA finds that you are 100% disabled, I can't imagine a scenario where you could be found fit for duty in the NG unless there are things being hidden.

The 70, 10, and 10 are in addition to the 100 for PTSD. When this whole thing began I was told they would get waivers for all this stuff. I really don't think they know what they are doing. I know the person in the med group is new to this stuff. It makes me nervous. I guess I'm wondering if they screw this up how bad I could be screwed.

There is not really a way to get "screwed" if by that you mean anything taken away by the VA.

Worst case scenario would seem being found unfit to continue to serve which should be the outcome given your disabled status.

Ok I'm tracking. Thank you for answering my questions. I'm just used to everything the military touches turning to shut. In your opinion if I'm found to be unfit how long do you think I have fro. When the meb is actually started and when they would kick me out. Since I already have the va portion done.

That's a lot of guessing. It will depend on if any conditions are new and/or when the original C&P exams were done.

You may be looking at the "normal" process time.