2015 Navy timeline

camolhusen

Registered Member
Hello all, I just wanted to give some information about my timeline through the IDES process for the Navy. BTW, I am stationed in Hawaii if any one is curious...

30 NOV 14: Placed on Limdu
1 APR 15: Referred to Med board for PTSD
11 JUN 15: Signed NARSUM, sent off
24 JUL 15: Recieved findings 70% VA/DOD
30 JUL 15: Submitted VARR
16 SEP 15: Recieved findings 100% VA/DOD

From May to August I was being treated at an inpatient facility and my symptoms were out of control, so when I got my findings back the first time, my doc recommended that I do a VARR, since I fit most of the criteria for 100% through the VA. Also, the reason it took so long for the findings to come back a second time ( at least compared to the first time) was because of a miscommunication between the VA and PEB, but once my PEBLO contaced the PEB to find out what was taking so long, it was sent back the next week.

So, now I am just waiting on orders.

Thanks for reading

Hello all, I just wanted to give some information about my timeline through the IDES process for the Navy. BTW, I am stationed in Hawaii if any one is curious...

30 NOV 14: Placed on Limdu
1 APR 15: Referred to Med board for PTSD
11 JUN 15: Signed NARSUM, sent off
24 JUL 15: Recieved findings 70% VA/DOD
30 JUL 15: Submitted VARR
16 SEP 15: Recieved findings 100% VA/DOD

From May to August I was being treated at an inpatient facility and my symptoms were out of control, so when I got my findings back the first time, my doc recommended that I do a VARR, since I fit most of the criteria for 100% through the VA. Also, the reason it took so long for the findings to come back a second time ( at least compared to the first time) was because of a miscommunication between the VA and PEB, but once my PEBLO contaced the PEB to find out what was taking so long, it was sent back the next week.

So, now I am just waiting on orders.

Thanks for reading
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, congratulations on the recent receipt of your IPEB findings! :D Take care, and enjoy life! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

How do I submit a VARR?

How do I submit a VARR?
A VARR is developed and submitted via the assistance of an IDES attorney while in the DoD IDES process.

As such, talk to your assigned IDES attorney for additional detailed VARR processing information. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Thank you @Warrior644 I have an appointment with my attorney next friday

Thank you @Warrior644 I have an appointment with my attorney next friday
Indeed, you are welcome; good deal! Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!