5 percent chance ill be returned to duty?

OmeletCookingChamp

Registered Member
My Peblo case worker a few weeks ago said that since I'm starting this full meb, the likelihood of being returned to duty is less than 5 percent. How accurate is that? I should probably update the resume and start saving money up anyways.

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Have you been found unfit? Its really hard to figure out which way it will go. You are probably the best judge of what's really going on with you.

OmeletCookingChamp

Registered Member
My Commanders letter said I should stay in but the narsum said otherwise. They recommended a full meb so now I'm going through a full meb which they say will last 290 days. They were talking to me already like I would either get medically discharged, medically retired or just discharged.

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You don't want to hear this but, be patient let the process play out. Its way too early to predict the outcome. It can be very dissappointing when you have your own expectations and they results are something different.

Primary Alternate

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yes, you have a very long way to go. Try researching this forum to help you along the way. You'll probably need support from others on here because sometimes it seems like the process drags on forever.