Age 60 medical extension waiver

Brownie326

Registered Member
What is the regulation governing approval of an age-60 medical extension waiver to complete the IDES or LDES MEB process?

What is the regulation governing approval of an age-60 medical extension waiver to complete the IDES or LDES MEB process?
Disability processing takes precedence over all non-misconduct administrative separations. If you are already in the IDES/LDES process, there is no waiver needed.

Are you being told that you are being separated on the basis of age? Are you already referred to and being processed for a MEB?

Disability processing takes precedence over all non-misconduct administrative separations. If you are already in the IDES/LDES process, there is no waiver needed.

Are you being told that you are being separated on the basis of age? Are you already referred to and being processed for a MEB?
This is not for me. I assist building the packet and we need to do a Med ext age 60 waiver and I am trying to find the regulation number to support this for my S1. I know the soldier has to be extended but just need the supporting reg for my S1. Do you know what it is? I have looked it multiple refs and have been unsuccessful in locating it. Thanks for your assistance