ALC 37 authority?

Pavetim

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I don't have the AFI in front of me but the basic summary is your PCM refers you to the DAWG and they update your profile with ALC 37 correct? It even stated individual provider doesnt do that. What can i do becauae i think my PCM is the one who coded me 37 and how would i be able to check to see if my info went to the DAWG. I have been coded 31 awhile and had only fitness and some duty restrictions but never mobility restrictions. My PCM even stated I will be going to an MEB because i havent done a full PT trst in awhile. But when the new profile came out it was mobility restricted and all about not being able to do my job. Even says cant lift more than 20 lbs, i never told him that. The way I read the AFI is i should not be submitted for an MEB, only to the DAWG cause up until PCM changed my profile I wss never on mobility restrictions.

My main reason for asking is if i can find out they violated the AFI would i be better talking to JAG, IG or patient advocate?

The restriction on lifting may not be based on what you told the PCM. It may be based on your diagnosis.