Another Timeline question

hardhousedj0

PEB Forum Regular Member
I'm curious as to how long it normally takes to get a case manager assigned once a package has been submitted.

The reason I'm asking is, I'm in the legacy program and my package was sent to AFPC on 1 July 11... I still don't have a case manager or any type of word on where my (probably lost with my luck as of late) package is.

Jay

Are you talking about a case manager at AFPC? I just started my MEB (Air Force) and the very first person I talked to at my base was a MEB case manager. This was the person who put all my info together on the narative. He then put in the referal for the VA to do my exam and a physical therapy to do my ROM. He also stated the PEBLO would contact me shortly. So is there another case manager after the base one? Not sure this is any help but I too am also trying to figure it out.

I've only spoken to PEBLOs here at Ramstein.
The way it was described to me was it would run the gauntlet of different offices at AFPC, then it would be assigned a case manager who then could look into where your package was in the queue.