Asthma MEB. Any similar cases?

Hi there,
New to the forum but I've been stalking for a few weeks. I've noticed that there are a lot of people with asthma claims but I haven't found anyone whose situation is like mine. At least from what I have read. I wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone had a similar experience and just hadn't posted about it. Details below.

2013: Failed PT test due to Asthma attack. MEB went up shortly after I had been diagnosed and came back RTD in late 2014.

2014-2017: I've cycled just about every medication on the market to include prednisone here and there and nothing has helped improve my lung function. I haven't taken the run portion of a PT test since 2013. Although I haven't had an attack since then my day to day has only gotten worse in the last 4 years.

2018: Hit a road block in treatment and PCM says it's time to MEB again since I haven't improved and can't test or deploy (C code but what AFSOC base is gonna take an asthmatic?). Currently I'm on Breo Ellipta, singular, zyrtec, flonase, and azelastine. Got the full board from AFPC in March and just finished my last C&P exam last Wednesday.

I've read so many people saying their asthma was not rated at the IPEB as unfitting but I also haven't seen anyone who has gone up just for asthma and in the same fashion I have. Any similar experiences out there? Thanks in advance!

Following, I’m currently taking the exact same meds and looking at an MEB being initiated.

I wound up getting TDRL, 30% for the asthma based on medication. Not exactly sure why I got TDRL but they said I'm unstable so here I am. Good luck!