My MEB has been approved, I have gone through all of my VA appointments and I may have an additional diagnosis of IBS. The issue is that I have my appointment around the time or a couple of weeks after my percentages come in. Is this something that I want to try to get while I am in or is this something that I should wait until I am out to consider. If it is something that I want to look at now, how do I go about that? Thanks!