Bypass PEBLO, call AFPC

zero-cool

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Has anyone had any experience with this? My PEBLO is no help and is the typical paper pusher who won't lift a finger to get things moving... they're both conveniently on leave this week and I'd like to speak to my case manager directly and ask what the hold-up is. I understand that I am not special, but the mental anguish they put upon all of us is absurd and I demand an answer. I don't even care about my FPEB anymore, they are causing more mental stress because of this bureaucratic bullsh*t process.

I had a PEBLO that over my 8 month board only told me status updates 2 times (both of which I called her and asked). I completely understand your pain and wish I had a good answer for it. Two things I can think of you to try:
1. Contact the Administrator at the Hospital where your PEBLO is at. Have your dates and such ready so if/when you speak to him/her you can explain your situation.
2. Contact the attorney that you should have spoken with at the beginning of the process. They may be able to push some buttons that you can't.

I hope you get things moving soon.

Ended up getting a no contact order from the shirt after I complained to the patient advocate that the PEBLO wasn't helping with my case. Now, I'm unable to contact my PEBLO and they said that once you enter the FPEB phase, their job is done and to stop asking them questions. Seems like reprisal to me?

Wow that seems pretty extreme... I'm not sure I have ever heard of something like that happening before.