Cherry Point timeline

kaylahersh

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've been reading everyone's timelines and I'm just curious as to how long you guys think mine will come back? My timeline so far is as follows:
May 5 2017: placed on med board
May 22nd 2017: first meeting with PEBLO
Mid June 2017: all QTC appointments
Beginning of July 2017:received back QTC results, finalized personal statement
Late July 2017: waiting for command to redo NMA
Aug 2nd 2017: received final NMA, signed all of the paperwork my package will be sent out today or tomorrow.

I'm hopeful that it won't take to long since it seems like compared to everyone else's timelines I've been reading I feel like my process has gone pretty fast..

I've been reading everyone's timelines and I'm just curious as to how long you guys think mine will come back? My timeline so far is as follows:
May 5 2017: placed on med board
May 22nd 2017: first meeting with PEBLO
Mid June 2017: all QTC appointments
Beginning of July 2017:received back QTC results, finalized personal statement
Late July 2017: waiting for command to redo NMA
Aug 2nd 2017: received final NMA, signed all of the paperwork my package will be sent out today or tomorrow.

I'm hopeful that it won't take to long since it seems like compared to everyone else's timelines I've been reading I feel like my process has gone pretty fast..

I wouldnt hold your breath. The PEB accepted my case May 11th and I just signed my findings yesterday. Best of luck!

Mine was accepted on the 16th, hope you get answers sooner rather than later!!!
Woo we are about the same then! My peblo told me I can call her like the first week of September to get an update of where it is so I'm just trying to patiently wait til then

Woo we are about the same then! My peblo told me I can call her like the first week of September to get an update of where it is so I'm just trying to patiently wait til then
See, mine just told me I would know in approximately 45 business days, but if you get an answer when you call next week, maybe I'll reach out and bug her.

My PEB case was also accepted on August 16th. I get the feeling that my PEBLO isn't going to update me with a fit/unfit memo. He insinuated that I wouldn't hear from him with updates for at least eight weeks. I specifically asked if he estimated 8 weeks on findings and everything or just fit/unfit, and he never responded. I'm trying to wait at least 30 days to call the VA and see if they have my package yet, but the anxiety is killing me! My EAS is also 20171109 so I'm worried that they will end up saying "fit" and I won't get to take terminal. My command also seems very confused (and so am I) about the new MARADMIN for Med Holds. They keep telling me that I don't need to do anything to extend, but the way I understand it, I do, especially because my EAS isn't 9'd out on MOL.

My PEB case was also accepted on August 16th. I get the feeling that my PEBLO isn't going to update me with a fit/unfit memo. He insinuated that I wouldn't hear from him with updates for at least eight weeks. I specifically asked if he estimated 8 weeks on findings and everything or just fit/unfit, and he never responded. I'm trying to wait at least 30 days to call the VA and see if they have my package yet, but the anxiety is killing me! My EAS is also 20171109 so I'm worried that they will end up saying "fit" and I won't get to take terminal. My command also seems very confused (and so am I) about the new MARADMIN for Med Holds. They keep telling me that I don't need to do anything to extend, but the way I understand it, I do, especially because my EAS isn't 9'd out on MOL.
I went to check on the status today and was told the presiding officer has been reviewing it since Aug 29th and I can come back and check tomorrow because they usually get new word every couple of weeks

I went to check on the status today and was told the presiding officer has been reviewing it since Aug 29th and I can come back and check tomorrow because they usually get new word every couple of weeks

That's good news (I think)! Sounds like progress at least. Did you call the PEB to find this information?

That's good news (I think)! Sounds like progress at least. Did you call the PEB to find this information?
No I just went into medical and asked the limited duty office my package progress, they have a packet of papers that they said they get updated information about every 2 weeks so I'm going to check again today and see if they got updated information

Oh okay. I am on Recruiting Duty, so I'm 2 hours away from a base. I wish I had some resources nearby. Please update when you hear anything from them. It helps put my mind at ease to see someone with a similar timeline making progress.

Just to give you a reference, my package was accepted on MOL 60 days ago on Tuesday, and I have not heard anything yet as far as FIT/UNFIT goes. So for your PEBLO to say that there will not be updates for about 8 weeks, unfortunately, is probably accurate.

Thank you for sharing your experience PGH Kid. I might lose my mind if I go 60 days with no info! From what I can tell though, most PEBLOs won't tell you fit/unfit until they have official findings. I don't think they want to be liable if things change, so they wait until everything is official. Have you checked with the VA to see if they are working on ratings yet? I don't think they would be working on your package for that long if that found you fit, but the PEB is full of surprises it seems.

Oh okay. I am on Recruiting Duty, so I'm 2 hours away from a base. I wish I had some resources nearby. Please update when you hear anything from them. It helps put my mind at ease to see someone with a similar timeline making progress.
Checked again today and they haven't received updated paperwork just yet, they said it might be because it was a short week from the holiday and told me to come check again next Wednesday or Thursday so I'll let you know what I find out then!

Just out of curiosity, what does ebenefits say your estimated completion range is? Mine shows 10/24/17 - 01/20/18.
It also is under "Compensation" and "Pending Decisions Approval".
I know ebenefits isn't reliable, but its the only thing I have to really "check on" for the time being.

Just out of curiosity, what does ebenefits say your estimated completion range is? Mine shows 10/24/17 - 01/20/18.
It also is under "Compensation" and "Pending Decisions Approval".
I know ebenefits isn't reliable, but its the only thing I have to really "check on" for the time being.
Mine still says gathering of evidence estimated completion date is 03/03/2018-09/12/2018, have you checked vets.gov it's supposed to be more updated and reliable than ebenefits

I haven't been able to get into vets.gov because the id.me isn't working for me. I need to call and find out why.

I haven't been able to get into vets.gov because the id.me isn't working for me. I need to call and find out why.

Idk your exact situation, so it may or may not be the answer, but the id.me wouldn’t work for me either. But all I had to do was use a different web browser. I was originally using safari and it wouldn’t work. So I tried Chrome and it works just fine. Idk if my safari settings are just configured to block it, but that was my experience.

Idk your exact situation, so it may or may not be the answer, but the id.me wouldn’t work for me either. But all I had to do was use a different web browser. I was originally using safari and it wouldn’t work. So I tried Chrome and it works just fine. Idk if my safari settings are just configured to block it, but that was my experience.
I was using Safari, I don't know if it just has me locked out because I already tried too many times, but I just tried again using Chrome and Firefox and still wasn't successful. Thank you for the help though. That might have been my initial problem.