COAD recommendation letter

brianmatt31

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
SUCCESS! Received my approved COAD from my Adjutant General this morning. Wow! What a long 13 months............ Got approved to get three more years to hit 20 active then retire, unless my conditions get worse but if so at least I know how this whole process of the IDES goes and each step so I'll be in full control to ensure each condition is properly accounted for with the VA. Bad Bad Camp Atterbury!!!! I'll continue to stay on here and read up on things. Good luck to all of you! Stay in the fight!

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
SUCCESS! Received my approved COAD from my Adjutant General this morning. Wow! What a long 13 months............ Got approved to get three more years to hit 20 active then retire, unless my conditions get worse but if so at least I know how this whole process of the IDES goes and each step so I'll be in full control to ensure each condition is properly accounted for with the VA. Bad Bad Camp Atterbury!!!! I'll continue to stay on here and read up on things. Good luck to all of you! Stay in the fight!
Indeed, congratulations; "stay in the fight!" Take care and enjoy!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!