COAD recommendation letter

Giosell,

I just recently put in my COAD packet. I have some examples of the letters that were written on my behalf. I would be happy to send you a copy of these letters, however, I am not really sure how to attach them to this forum. If you would like to send me your email I am can attach them.

I know this is an older post, but I am catching hell trying to find an example of letters written on my behalf. I have my portion of the COAD finished, i just need to get the letters from my COL and other leaders. If you have an example letter for them, please email a copy to me at [email protected]. Thanks a bunch for all the helpful information.

Sorry, I have not been on in awhile, but I hope all worked out with your COAD. If anyone is looking for COAD memo templates; PM me with your email, and I can send them out.

Giosell,

I just recently put in my COAD packet. I have some examples of the letters that were written on my behalf. I would be happy to send you a copy of these letters, however, I am not really sure how to attach them to this forum. If you would like to send me your email I am can attach them.
Giosell,

Giosell,

I am also in need of examples for my COAD packet. If anyone has examples please send the to [email protected] Thank you.

Giosell,

I am currently going through my MEB and need to do a COAD, can you please send me some examples. THANK YOU.

http://www.armyg1.army.mil/coad.asp

For those that can and has internet access. Do a keyword search of COAD Army or other words and you'll find a lot of information on the net for it. I typed up my own memos and just asked my CDRs to write a memo in their own format to but the key is having the first O6 in your Chain of Command (C2) to also write one. Even mentioning that you know you are now a non-deployable asset to the military you have a non-deployable slot you are working in to retirement and so forth. Good luck!

For those of you from 2014 and 2016 asking about COAD examples can you let us others on here know the status of if yours worked or what lessons learned.

Your military status> Active Army or AGR or other service
COAD status> Was approved or denied
Overall status> What do you know now that you coulda, shoulda, woulda and any thoughts for others now that it is 2017.