Compensation & Pension Claim Status

Sgt. JAMES GALLAGHER

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
on august 14th my status stated it was at under review and know is it stating on ebenfits

"Change of Status: We determined that your claim needed additional review. If additional evidence is you will receive a letter from us explaining what is needed." so does the mean they are getting closer to a decision

I am already receiving VA and SSI. The reason why I had to start the second claim is for the reason two I have two damaged nerves do my back injury

and please note that the VA is going to Increase my compensation for my leg ---------> Contentions: lower back strain (Increase)

I really appreciate everyone's help

Thank You
Gallagher

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
on august 14th my status stated it was at under review and know is it stating on ebenfits

"Change of Status: We determined that your claim needed additional review. If additional evidence is you will receive a letter from us explaining what is needed." so does the mean they are getting closer to a decision

I am already receiving VA and SSI. The reason why I had to start the second claim is for the reason two I have two damaged nerves do my back injury

and please note that the VA is going to Increase my compensation for my leg ---------> Contentions: lower back strain (Increase)

I really appreciate everyone's help
Thank You
Gallagher
Indeed, I am saddened to read about your severe decrease in physical health medical condition. But, I am please to read that you proactively submitted a new (second) DoVA disability claim for adjudication by the DoVA D-RAS.

In response to your specific inquiry, yes it does in my opinion. As stated on the eBenefits website, "VA may request evidence from you, a medical professional, a government agency or another authority. It is common for claims to return to this phase, should additional evidence be required."

From personal experiences within the DoD IDES MEB/PEB process, I received an official notification from my PEBLO stating that the DoVA D-RAS VSR needed additional information which wasn't included in the submitted IDES case file. Therefore, the DoVA D-RAS coordinated my PEBLO who in turn coordinated with the MSC to schedule the follow-on C&P Examination.

To that extent, the specific C&P Examination was scheduled within 30 days and the C&P Examination results were posted four days after its completion at my local DoVA Outpatient Clinic.

By the way, for my clarification only, are you receiving SSA SSI or SSA SSDI; just curious, that's all?

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
VA comp. is for plus Contentions: lower back strain (Increase) and SSI
Thanks, appreciate the feedback; it's only a matter of time at this point! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">