Conversation with MSC

puck

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My MSC called me today for the initial introduction because I'm about 4 1/2 hours from Benning. She sent me the paperwork to look over yesterday 7 hours after she was supposed to. Appearently, she then got upset that i never got a chance to look over the documents that she filled out today while on the phone, because I received a phone call and email from my PEBLO telling me i needed to send them in right away because they were time sensative and my commander might be upset and my whole process might have to start over. I explained that i had a doctor appointment and a briefing to complete for the incoming Group commander, but it didn't seem to matter. Now to the question, I didn't have my banking information, but sent her the packet before I went home saying i would add it to the packet in the morning and re send it. Is this really how the MSCs treat us?

My MSC called me today for the initial introduction because I'm about 4 1/2 hours from Benning. She sent me the paperwork to look over yesterday 7 hours after she was supposed to. Appearently, she then got upset that i never got a chance to look over the documents that she filled out today while on the phone, because I received a phone call and email from my PEBLO telling me i needed to send them in right away because they were time sensative and my commander might be upset and my whole process might have to start over. I explained that i had a doctor appointment and a briefing to complete for the incoming Group commander, but it didn't seem to matter. Now to the question, I didn't have my banking information, but sent her the packet before I went home saying i would add it to the packet in the morning and re send it. Is this really how the MSCs treat us?

Sounds bogus to me. Inappropriate and unprofessional. My bet is that she hosed her own internal timelines and tried to make you jump through hoops to complete her late suspenses.

My PEBLO + MSC team out of Scott have been outstanding. You may have just gotten the one bad one that gives the other 99 the bad name.

How quickly after your PEBLO submitted the paperwork to the MSC was your teleconference scheduled? I'm in Japan and my MCS is in Cali, so I get there's going to be some extra time built in due to the time changes, but I feel like I should have heard by now.

My PEBLO uploaded all of my paperwork to the VA last week, and I'm trying to forecast out to my leadership when I will be in Cali for the C&P exams. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I sent all of my paperwork to my PEBLO on Thursday minus my LES (sent Friday) then on Monday at 8 am I got a call from her saying my MSC would be sending my VA paperwork shortly, I emailed and called throughout the day, and finally got it at 2pm at an alternate email address (i'm in socom, so I don't check the army.mil email and have a auto-reply saying to send it to the other email address). Then on Tuesday she did the telephonic review with me, and I didn't have time to review the paperwork before hand, so with my anxiety and lack of ability to focus I honestly just couldn't pay attention to what she was saying about anything because I wasn't prepared for it.

Sounds bogus to me. Inappropriate and unprofessional. My bet is that she hosed her own internal timelines and tried to make you jump through hoops to complete her late suspenses.
Is there anyone I can talk to or any recourse I can go through? So that I don't get hosed because of her mistake?