Currently waiting on findings from PEB.
07AUG17 MEB paperwork submitted
22AUG17 PEBLO Meeting
23OCT17 MSC Appt
02NOV-07DEC C&P Exams
20DEC17 NASUM Signed
12JAN18 Checked Ebenefits - Pending Decision Approval
09FEB18 Checked Ebenefits - Gathering evidence, One historical case
12FEB18 Emailed PEBLO for status update, she quite irritatedly told me to be patient.
14MAR18 NOTHING NEW!!! (I'm not patient at all.)

Is it normal to wait this long for PEB findings since the VA supposedly sent the PEB their own findings on the 2nd of Feb? This is driving me nuts, driving my command nuts, which in turn, is driving me even more nuts!!!!

I just got mine back yesterday. Depends on how backed up they are. My package was submitted 18th dec. March 13th i got the results.

Waiting on my PEBLO today. PEB said they forwarded the results to her yesterday!

NUMBER IN SIGNATURE.

emstevens93, what number did you call at the PEB? Our timeline match exactly.
I called the number in 138MISFIT's timeline. The one ending in 6419. The guy was really nice, told me he couldn't tell me the findings but he could tell me where they were, and that they were headed to my PEBLO yesterday.

On a side note, I was UNFIT, 20% DoD, 100% VA. Was going to fight for that extra 10% for the DoD retirement, but decided against it since I got a job offer with better healthcare and amazing benefits overall and staying in the Navy waiting on the FPEB would make me lose that job.

Did you sign already? I am waiting for my new EAS date and orders as well I was told it could take at least a month

I haven't, as I had wanted to check with my Lawyer beforehand, make sure I was making the right choice. I'm sending it in NLT Monday. I hope it doesn't take a month...

So I am awaiting my orders...How will I know when they've populated? Do you receive a notification, or do you just have to constantly check NSIPS?

So I am awaiting my orders...How will I know when they've populated? Do you receive a notification, or do you just have to constantly check NSIPS?
Thats what i was told just keep checking nsisps. Also a message traffic will come out

Just got my date. They said it would be 04MAY, but my orders say 29MAY. Soooo, I'm in an extra month.

Mine is the same date. Does yours have a RAD of 28th may? You would technically go off that day. Are you getting tdrl? I go on terminal 28th april psd is still finishing my sep package.

I have a SEPS date of 29MAY and a "FOPC Date" of 11MAY. I have no idea what the FOPC date is. I tried googling it, but no results gave me anything.

Mine is the same on the traffic message it has to do with your Sep paperwork and having it submitted no later then beginning of may

Oh. See, my CoC isn't telling me any of this stuff. So I'm lost as to what any of this is.

So what is RAD? Would I be getting out sooner if I take care of something? Sorry, I just am at a loss. I have to cancel my terminal leave and everything since I was originally told 04 May was my date.

No 04 May is when your stuff has to be submitted. Rad is I believe retired active duty. Psd told me to go off the rad date when submitting terminal and permissive leave.