DA 7652...Need fillable form

Chris1103

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Can anyone on here send me a fillable DA 7652 form....I have looked every where. I want to type everything in and not use a pen. I write like a 10 year old. Thanks

I have been there. Problem is I'm trying to fill the form out online. I want to be able to type the info

Can anyone on here send me a fillable DA 7652 form....I have looked every where. I want to type everything in and not use a pen. I write like a 10 year old. Thanks
Do you have a woman in your life you trust to write for you? :) Or MEB Legal should be willing to help.

But if you are able to find a downloadable version, you should be able to save it as 'fillable version".

Try this form.

Attachments

• DA 7652 Cdr Statement distributed.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 943
No clue what you mean lol. I suck with computers. My wife's asleep and this gets turned in tomorrow

Sir...you are amazing. Thank you. I have been looking all night for this.

Glad to help- does it work well? (I have forms set up on my local computer, but don't know if this works as a download).

Check my post again (for some reason, it was not present before, so I re-attached it).

Perfect, thank you Jason. I've been going through a bunch of the other posts related to filling out this document. I also have a brand new company commander that I have never even met yet and he knows nothing about me. I do work for a LTC (Army) and I'm going to try and fill it out as accurate as I possibly can and ask him to sign it. Any other direct advice you have for me? My main concerns/injuries are:
Cervicalgia (C4-C7 DDD)
Thoracic DDD with bone spurs @ T10-T12
Bulging discs (DDD) @ L4-S1
SI Joint misalignment
Basically chronic back pain from top to bottom
PTSD
mTBI
grand mal seizures
left shoulder impingement
bilateral shoulder arthritis
bilateral knee arthritis
to name the largest ones, most of which greatly prevent me from doing my job. I would say 8 of 11 of these conditions should be found unfitting, though my P3 profile was VERY poorly written (PULHES: 132112)
Any advice or guidance you have for me would be greatly appreciated. I'll be working on my DA 7652 over the next few days. I'm also available @ [email protected].
Thanks.

Additionally, PTSD is chronic PTSD for over 9 years (2005), struggling and getting worse over time and over 3 additional combat deployments.
Also diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and chronic anxiety and insomnia.
Thanks for any advice.

Add in text boxes