Denied MEB, Admin Separation begins

Ski101

Registered Member
Hello!
Over the last two years I have been unable to use my left leg, due to a diagnosised CRPS. I was on the PEB, and was found fit for duty even though I am unable to walk. Currently they have started the admin separation process, and I am confused about the whole process. My command isn't very helpful, and isn't tracking on any of my paperwork. I am stationed in Okinawa, and have been in a holding status awaiting paperwork to come back from HQ? I think. My PCM has sent the paperwork up her chain, and when I received it I sent it up my chain and delivered a copy to S-1. What are the next steps? Is there anything I should be doing to prepare for the separation?

Sincerely,

Ski

You need to ensure you have copies of all your medical records before you depart the service.

You can and should meet with the local VA MSC (Military Services Coordinator) to start your VA compensation package.

Hello!
Over the last two years I have been unable to use my left leg, due to a diagnosised CRPS. I was on the PEB, and was found fit for duty even though I am unable to walk. Currently they have started the admin separation process, and I am confused about the whole process. My command isn't very helpful, and isn't tracking on any of my paperwork. I am stationed in Okinawa, and have been in a holding status awaiting paperwork to come back from HQ? I think. My PCM has sent the paperwork up her chain, and when I received it I sent it up my chain and delivered a copy to S-1. What are the next steps? Is there anything I should be doing to prepare for the separation?

Sincerely,

Ski
Admin sep? How long did u serve and did it all work out?