Disability rating for Seizures

AF Joe

Registered Member
6 years in the AF, 26 years old without a history of seizures. I had my first major seizure at the beginning of 2016 and it was not witnessed. I went to the doctors the day after and nothing was really found after some tests. At the time I wasnt sure what a seizure was like. The next time I had one was towards the end of 2017 and I only knew I had one cause my wife witnessed it and called the paramedics. Neurology did all their tests over the next few months and came back with their results (listed below). They never really did find a reason why I was having them.
Other generalized epilepsy and epileptic syndromes, not intractable, without status epilepticus

Now I have seen some posts on here about people making it through the MEB process fast, but I started mine back in February and still waiting on the VA to finish with their findings and return it to my PEBLO. Now to my question, I have no idea where they are going to rate me. Has anyone else gone through the AF MEB process recently for major seizures?

I am going to meet with my neurologist soon to see if I can try a different dose or different medication cause this stuff is no joke. Its messing with my mind and attitude.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">