DOD PDBR Results letter Today

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good morning. Not sure if I am posting in the right forum. Question(s) I have. From my understanding, the PEB is supposed to adopt the VARSD for rating. If the C&P exam (s) are 12 months and older. I received my DA 199 on Tuesday and it has me permanent retired @ 30 % for anxiety disorder nos. But the PEB used my rating from 2015. And the reason I am saying this. The code they used for anxiety disorder nos is coded for Major depressive disorder. That is what the VA rated me for back in 2015 @ 30%. My recent C&P exam stated for PEB purpose a 50% proposed rating for Anxiety disorder nos. What are my chances of getting the PEB to change the rating to 50%?

Keebs

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Is this for a PDBR review? If it is, they have to use the first exam as it is closest to how you were when you left service. Since disabilities can progress after onset they use the oldest exam when reviewing the claim.

Keebs

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
How long ago did they sign off? It takes about 4 months for orders after DDA signs off.

Congratulations on your retirement!!

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Please don't say that. I signed off on my DA 199 on the 4th of this month. My PEBLO told me if I did not hear from her within 25 days, to contact her.

Keebs

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
But the military signed off accepting the decision earlier than that:) you’re probably a couple months in or more if she had a 199 for you!

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
According to IDES. It has me being completed in April. I am a reservist, so I hope that plays a part of me getting out sooner.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">