Ebenefits Error Code 50

LBCutta

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Is anyone else having this issue? Everything I attempt to loge in I get the following error message:

Error Code [50]: We have located your DEERS record; however, it appears there may be invalid information on file. You may contact the DMDC/DEERS Support Office (DSO) at 800-538-9552 for assistance. To best assist you, please call when you are at a computer if possible.

Am I the only one are is the an issue for everyone?

I get the error below.

This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you need immediate assistance, contact VA at 1-800-827-1000 Monday-Friday, 8am to 9pm EST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The following error occurred:

• We cannot access your information. EVSS-7020

I got the same error code for the past 3 days, I can't log in to see if my stuff is completed. My ets after my bed board was jan 24 so maybe they are finalizing the information? IDK ... annoying and I wanna see whats up

I got this error code just now.

Today is the first day I have gotten it. There is a banner along the top that states DEERS is unavailable as well, so maybe its just a DEERS issue and possibly nothing to do with our cases. (Although I hope it does have to do with the case so then I know whats going on haha)

I just looked at eBenefits and it says DS Login is down for everyone. :-C