Ebenefits says pending approval, PEB only a month old...

DakotaA

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So, my package got sent up like a month ago, and Ebenefits says "pending decision approval".

Called the Peblo and he says that it shows up as still being at the PEB. I've been told that the VA will not advance your claim in Ebenefits unless you're found unfit. Not sure how true that is..

Any help?

You ever figure this one out?

Is it your "Compensation" claim that says pending approval?

You'll have one under Historical claims whenever the VA guys get done with inputting everything you claimed. When you are found Unfit then a second claim labeled "IDES" will open up under historical and that's the VA working your percentages. When that gets sent back to the PEB then they will adjust your Compensation claim and add any dependents you might have etc.

Is it your "Compensation" claim that says pending approval?

You'll have one under Historical claims whenever the VA guys get done with inputting everything you claimed. When you are found Unfit then a second claim labeled "IDES" will open up under historical and that's the VA working your percentages. When that gets sent back to the PEB then they will adjust your Compensation claim and add any dependents you might have etc.
Hans,

The VA sayid they have my things since Aug. 30, and my peblo herself told me I'm unfit, but I have this same pending approval. Did they just miss some steps on Ebens?

I'm in the first stages of my med board and was told I could have one medical condition on my profile, it doesn't sound right, I know others that had two-three things on theirs, any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I'm in the first stages of my med board and was told I could have one medical condition on my profile, it doesn't sound right, I know others that had two-three things on theirs, any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
You only need one condition to be referred. Once you are done with your VA exam and your NARSUM is completed, take it to legal and let them know you have one or more conditions that you think makes you unfit, then an IMR review can add those conditions. I was referred for one condition but when I did my IMR, six other conditions were added and now I have 7 conditions that failed to meet retention standard.

You only need one condition to be referred. Once you are done with your VA exam and your NARSUM is completed, take it to legal and let them know you have one or more conditions that you think makes you unfit, then an IMR review can add those conditions. I was referred for one condition but when I did my IMR, six other conditions were added and now I have 7 conditions that failed to meet retention standard.
Okay, great information, thanks.

Mine says it's for compensation, and it's pending decision approval. It's been this way for weeks, and I just got told today that my package was just accepted by the VA last week. It is under "open claims".