Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks, mxrider, but not really issue talking about here! Oddly, since I fought (with a lot of assistance), and was medically retired- I have had nothing but issues Express Scripts and whole host other things never had issues with in my entire before! And that is saying quite a bit, has had issues, never had before, prior med-retirement, and being "tossed" into US DVA System!

Oddly, appears other's- whom "assisted" me have in some cases "encountered" tremendous issues they had never had before as well.....

Think, a whole host of things the US DVA and Federal Government need to "investigate" and fix accordingly.....

Once again thanks mxrider.....

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-ALL- thanks reply, but just found out IAW a Express Script's Supervisor Kathy, yesterday, at Phone Number 1-877-363-1303 a few "New Things," supposedly and am curious if anyone else here can in fact verify as I am "highly-confused":

1) IAW Kathy (supposedly originally from somewhere Caribbean as had ask due very heavy accent) Express Script's is divided into Express Script's "Tricare" and Express Scripts "Commercial" and supposedly these last few years I had not been being "transferred" via "operator's/agent's" to Express Script's "Tricare???" Does anyone know if this is in fact true- two or more different "division's" of Express Scripts??????

2) Once again Kathy, even though supervisor Express Scripts "TRICARE?", could not authorize me new shipment medication, because bottle arrived in USPS packaging with no exterior nor interior seal on bottle!!! Furthermore, asked if receiving "generic, or "company brad?" I responded that sometimes recieve bottles' that when peel off label it has "manufacturer label underneath, but why matter? Response- some "original manufacturer" bottles they ship with seals, other's are too small so add more but do not seal--- does this make any sense to anyone else??????

3) Apparently, IAW Kathy, and a pharmacist I had to speak with (a Sevia(???)) there is in fact a way to send "mailed documents" to Express Script's "Tricare," which I had previously been told by a Express Script's "Commercial????" Supervisor that the US Postal Service, Fax Machine, etc... were in fact not secure means of "data-transmission" and therefore no way for me to mail nor fax in the 17 (+/-) Chemicals, some of which utilized in "medication" manufacturing process, to Express Script's and had to give verbally over cell-phone to Pharmacist's that were supposed follow-up with me but never did,- does this sound correct to anyone??? Furthermore, Pharmacist Sevia(??), yesterday, even thought my email on record, could not email me the address to "mail" anything into Express Script's- does this sound correct anyone....???????

Well as we were taught in Iraq for "COIN" a picture is worth a Thousand words so please see below shipment, of countless, unsecured (exterior and interior) medication bottle:

Presentation1_001.jpg

The above picture of news papwr article is from web-address: : http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 -Article in
“The Baldwin Times” Article- “The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County” Posted Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:03 pm By Cliff McCollum (email:[email protected])

Also see same article at the above web-address above (http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694) images below:

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

Thanks
ALL- and any "erudite" responses would be much more than welcome, as I am beyond "confused" at this point and perhaps need a "tin-foil hat" myself (LOL).....

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-ALL, my apologies if saw part this post/thread yesterday, as I continually have computer issues never had anywhere before in US or World at large, and oddly there have been numerous Power “outages-spikes” and ISP “issues” region US I live! (Oddly, veteran I know has had several of their doctor’s office’s computers affected by this. PER US Army EBO- if an “entity” wants to generate “massive” data loss or “excuse” erase massive amounts of data all at once, all this said “entity” would have to do is in fact create these issues on large scale all at once or over time!?!?)

MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….

I called Express Scripts, yet again, and spoke phone “operator-agent” at Express Scripts, Sean. Sean, told me he, himself, utilizes Express Scripts and personally had no issue’s receiving “unsecured both inside and outside” medication bottles, and that he had never heard of an “Express Scripts Commercial”- humph??? Sean transferred me to a “pharmacist” by name of Deborah, and Deborah gave me “same old song and dance” as previous pharmacist Sevia(sp?)!!!!!

Ergo MXRider, despite not wishing to, am simply following your advice as at some point the “deep-state” of things just does not warrant the “frustration” and rise in “blood-pressure!”
Oddly, I did some Internet research on this topic, and despite not being able to find “exact” US Government regulation’s on “shipping” of medication below is some of what I did find, those much smarter than myself might find interesting regarding this issue:

https://mederxonline.com/category/p...les-and-regulations-for-physician-dispensing/ - “Category Archives: Rules and Regulations” By Mederxonline | Physician Dispensing Articles, Rules and Regulations | No Comments

http://www.rxscan.com/documents/contentdocuments/document_23_5_28.pdf - “Overview of the Regulations and Recommendations made by various organizations and state licensing boards concerning the handling of Drug Samples by physician offices and clinics” (See attached file “document_23_5_28” downloaded this web-address 09 JUN 2018)

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ - “Guidance, Compliance, & Regulatory Information” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ucm252671.htm - “Drug Compliance Programs” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/ComplianceProgramManual/UCM125411.pdf - “SUBJECT: DRUG REPACKAGERS AND RELABELER” (See attached file “Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final” from this link accessed 09 JUN 2018)

http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211” by U.S. Food And Drug Administration Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (See file “1-1-1” downloaded this web address 09 JUN 2018)

For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????
Finally think I owe an explanation as to leaving off last thread above with “LOL”! I did this, but once again tried to explain but could not “computer issues” as I would not personally wear a “tin-foil” hat and think it is not in fact “appropriate” humor to “joke” about those veterans and “civilians” whom possibly do….!!! Furthermore, they are now making “Dirty EMF” clothing and hat’s, etc.. to shield one from these adverse effects! Anyway others can be the judge about this see: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/stories/gulf-coast-media-newspapers-win-7-alabama-press-awards,62809 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and below images copied from this web-address-

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

(If anyone has questions regarding “humor” in article “The Truth is out there, Baldwin County” at web-address: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and mentioned in previous post/tread they can contact author Cliff McCollum at email: [email protected] )

Also, per Jason Perry thread- titled “Continuing In The Same Branch” (not contradicting anything simply utilizing title) I think a lot of folks in US General Public at Large forget that one can still serve their country in other capacities or even “wounded warriors” in military in “other capacity” within military, without serving in the US Military and have “disabilities” that are fully accommodated for in those other “capacities” …. I think the YouTube video from movie “300” kind of explains this- see YouTube video “The Art of No Compromises” courtesy YouTube Video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwK3VkbxLLU

One will note King “Leonidas” lets’ this individual down with both “courtesy and respect” and more importantly fully explains to them “WHY” and that there are many other useful things they can in fact do in support of the “300!” or in support of “SPARTA!”

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps, and hopefully someone can assist myself in making “heads or tails” of the confusion Express Scripts has in fact added recently to this issue of “unsecure medication bottles”- perhaps…?????

Or perhaps it is just as per the band “Dead or Alive” sings “You Spin Me right Round” at YouTube video “Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Official Video)” courtesy YouTube and YouTube video web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Thanks, ALL-and hopefully get a very “erudite” response some of folks much more “educated” in these things than myself as am simply very confused!

Attachments

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-All- thought would follow up from above Thread/Post (see below from above post all in [] below line):

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….
For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????]
_________________________________________________________________________________
MIXRider-All- as stated many times a picture is worth a “THOUSAND WORDS” so a veteran I know in Gulf Coast Region of Baldwin County Alabama allowed me to post pictures of all sorts mail issues they are having more than routinely and have tried to fix via writing elected officials, the US Postal service IG, as well as local “postmasters,” etc….

Presentation1_001.jpg

As one can see in above images theses “packages” were delivered “virtually” and in “reality” destroyed!!! Is this acceptable???? The penalty for “TAMPERING” with the mail, quoted below from web-address: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708 -“Cornell Law School- Legal Information Institute- 18 U.S. Code § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally”

Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains, or attempts so to obtain, from or out of any mail, post office, or station thereof, letter box, mail receptacle, or any mail route or other authorized depository for mail matter, or from a letter or mail carrier, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or abstracts or removes from any such letter, package, bag, or mail, any article or thing contained therein, or secretes, embezzles, or destroys any such letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein; or
Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein which has been left for collection upon or adjacent to a collection box or other authorized depository of mail matter; or
Whoever buys, receives, or conceals, or unlawfully has in his possession, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein, which has been so stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted, as herein described, knowing the same to have been stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 779; May 24, 1949, ch. 139, § 39, 63 Stat. 95; July 1, 1952, ch. 535, 66 Stat. 314; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

As one can clearly see, in this individual’s case is more than not, likely being applied!

At some Universities- “punishment” can be somewhat harsh for even minor infractions (late to class, messy room, unkept-improper uniform, failure to “turn-lights out on time,” “drop-penciles on time end of test, etc…)- like walking 100-or more hours of area tours- see image below from web-address- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:West_Point_Cadet_walking_the_Area,_May_98.jpgFile:West Point Cadet walking the Area, May 98.jpg”- and this is done on weekends-holidays:

1528891890819.png

However at least can “walk” these “tours” listening to music like the rock band “Gun’s & Roses” song “Welcome To The Jungle” see YouTube video link below “Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle” courtesy YouTube video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

So, if our nations US “military” “cadettes” must do things like this for simply having a “messy room or uniform, etc…” then why are not our US Postal Workers, etc… held to some “modicum” of the LAW as the US “Congress” has set-mandated…???? Other’s can perhaps answer that????? (Note: US Military Academy Cadet Land is kind of “LA-LA-Land” and not the REAL WORLD where “lines” often get “blurred….” due to many both “external” and “internal” factors and forces- nor is the “HONOR CODE,” utilized and “rigidly enforced” across the “spectral divide” of personal, professional, and public, in “Cadet Land” the same as the Real World!!!!!????)

Anyway, MXRider-ALL- I guess it is all perhaps just “Dr. Seuss” as is read to US veterans’ at Gulf Coast VA/VISn_16 PRRTP as a “special” graduation “presentation” that makes them feel like 3rd-graders…” even if this is perhaps not the “intent” see below web-links:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! Hardcover – January 22, 1990 by Dr. Seuss (Author) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Oh-Places-Yo...83822&sr=8-1&keywords=oh+the+places+you'll+go

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Dr. Seuss at Barnes & Nobles.com: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/oh-the-places-youll-go-dr-seuss/1100068206#/
Or perhaps we are all just “living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land” as per singer “Charlie Daniels” or “911 Is A Joke” by the band “Public Enemy!”

Anyway, the US Postal Service in this Region of Alabama and the United States has very possibly “significantly” deviated from the “Old-School” Norman Rockwell images of the United States! (See below links on Norman Rockwell)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=norman+rockwell+pictures&t=ffnt&atb=v56-2&ia=images&iax=images&iai=https%3A%2F

%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fa%2Faa%2FPerpetual_Motion_by_Norman_Rockwell.jpg -“Norman Rockwell in the age of the Civil Rights Movement” -Facing Hard Realities - Norman Rockwell’s hope for a compassionate society at web -address https://artsandculture.google.com/exhibit/ogKyOs7llcWMIg

And perhaps we are all simply in the 21st Century (USMA Cadet w/ over 100- Area Tour Hours under belt called a “centurion!”) simply stil in Upton Sinclair’s Jungle- see below web link’s:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle - “The Jungle” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Jungle (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)by Upton Sinclair, Maura Spiegel (Introduction) at Barnes & Nobles web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-jungle-upton-sinclair/1116670484#/

The Jungle Paperback” – November 22, 2017 by Upton Sinclair (Author) at Amazon.com web-adress: https://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Upton...preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

https://findingafairhope.blogspot.com/2006/06/upton-sinclair-in-fairhope.html - Finding Fair Hope Living in Fairhope Alabama, writing books about it, observing the changes from a small Utopian community to an upscale shoppers' haven. - Upton Sinclair in Fairhope” - June 22- posted Thursday, June 22, 2006

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps someone out there, and someone very “knowledgeable” can answer the numerous questions-issues posed here, as well as “spark” some interest on how US Veteran’s and others, in fact receive their medications various sources through the various US “mail-channels”….????????

Thanks ALL- and hopefully “someone” this site will provide son “clarity” on this issue/ issues….???????
PS: Maybe it is all simply perhaps as the “numerous” things the band “Rush” sings in songs “Subdivisions” at YouTube video “Rush - Subdivisions (with lyrics)” at YouTube video website:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8jvSPA3XQ

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ergo MXRider, despite not wishing to, am simply following your advice as at some point the “deep-state” of things just does not warrant the “frustration” and rise in “blood-pressure!”
Oddly, I did some Internet research on this topic, and despite not being able to find “exact” US Government regulation’s on “shipping” of medication below is some of what I did find, those much smarter than myself might find interesting regarding this issue:

https://mederxonline.com/category/p...les-and-regulations-for-physician-dispensing/ - “Category Archives: Rules and Regulations” By Mederxonline | Physician Dispensing Articles, Rules and Regulations | No Comments

http://www.rxscan.com/documents/contentdocuments/document_23_5_28.pdf - “Overview of the Regulations and Recommendations made by various organizations and state licensing boards concerning the handling of Drug Samples by physician offices and clinics” (See attached file “document_23_5_28” downloaded this web-address 09 JUN 2018)

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ - “Guidance, Compliance, & Regulatory Information” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ucm252671.htm - “Drug Compliance Programs” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/ComplianceProgramManual/UCM125411.pdf - “SUBJECT: DRUG REPACKAGERS AND RELABELER” (See attached file “Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final” from this link accessed 09 JUN 2018)

http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211” by U.S. Food And Drug Administration Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (See file “1-1-1” downloaded this web address 09 JUN 2018)
MXRider-ALL- not to "beat a dead sea-horse" but yet "issues" shipment Express Medications a "veteran" I know in the Gulf Coast Region of LA (lower-alabama) still persist. To save "sever" space will not attached "pictures" they "texted" US DVA personnel and other's "whom have dealt" unsuccessfully- supposedly USPS as well other US GOV entities...etc...

Suffice it to say- have seen photo's- and had both "trash"- not theirs- a "sales" receipt from a "local" restaurant that had "drive-by" shooting, that reporting in local newspapers and other media "left" more questions than answers as to how was handled by local "authorities," as well as "crushed" "orange" bottle inside packaging with no interior nor exterior seal, and another botlle of medication that was from "original" manufacture "properly" sealed on inside!!!!

Well, this veteran, called Express Script's and was told by Express Scripts Supervisor- "that Express Scripts has permission to ship this wa per some CFR...???" as veteran simply cut them off at this point, because they "realized" getting no-where with Express Scripts despite fully "explaining" various issues having with this issue above and beyond the simple "security" of the "shipped" medications!!!!!!

Anyway, it begs the question- I think for ALL- if Express Scripts can ship "sufficient" quantity of "medications" in "original" secured manufacturer bottles/containers then why can they not with all, instead of "pening" manufacturer bottles of "insufficient quantity" and repackaging in their "own" unsecured "orange bottles"?????? Not being an "attorney" nor "expert" on this matter will simply, hopefully leave this questions t those better suited this "forum" to hopefully answer.....??????

It all in the end goes back to laws, rules, and regulations passsed by the US Congress on behalf of US Veterans...such as found in items like "Nvlsp Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2016 Edition"- Paperback – November 14, 2016 Editorial Staff (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Nvlsp-Federa...22120874/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 that per a "review" for example states:

" Thus “NOT BEING” an “ATTORNEY NOR PARA-LEGAL,” myself, a quick review here on this “Manual” as well as Per Amazon.com “product-description of "Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulation's" by the NVLSP,” “This is the 2015 edition of the Veterans Benefit Manual that was first published by the National Veterans Legal Services Program in 1991. It is designed to be a desk reference and issue-oriented guide to the practice for veteran’s law - the law relating to a federal veteran’s benefits. This introductory chapter describes why a comprehensive practice manual for veteran’s advocates is needed” is in fact dead on the mark. Per experience, the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs (US DVA) does not cover, in most US DVA Literature, ALL “BENEFITS” offered to veteran’s, their families, children and/or survivor’s such as “birth-defect’s” in veterans off-spring due to a veteran’s “exposure” to chemical/ environmental contaminant’s- nor does it do so to degree that veterans can in fact “determine” in clear and concise “WRITING” if in fact eligible! Therefore, the need for this manual and or similar “manual’s” is critical for veterans and their survivor’s! With this type of manual, and a little patience, a Veteran or their survivors can “muck” through the “legalize” and “cross-reference” with the “Actual” “Code of Laws of the United States of America” such as in “Nvlsp Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2016 Edition Paperback – November 14, 2016” by Publisher's Editorial Staff (Author) (At Amazon.com- https://www.amazon.com/Nvlsp-Federal-Veterans-Laws-Regs/dp/1522120874/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529653061&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Federal+Veterans+Laws+&+Regs+2015+Edition )

For example, on page 39 of “Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2015 Edition Paperback – 2015 Edition” by the NVLSP, 38 USCS At Section 1103 “Special Provisions Relating To Claims Based On Effects of Tobacco Products” it states “Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a disability or death shall not be considered to have resulted from personal injury suffered in the line of duty in the active military, naval, or air service for purposes of this title on the basis that it resulted from injury or disease attributable to the use of tobacco products by the veteran during the veterans service!” Additionally, on page 35, under 38 USCS Section 705 and 707 it discusses the “authorization” of telephones US DVA Employees as well as “benefits’ for US DVA personnel “stationed” overseas in places like the “Republic of The Philippines!” So if the uS DVA can “authorize” telephones then why are not US DVA provider’s available, like civilian doctors’, for “emergency” calls after duty hours???? Furthermore, on pages 36-37, it discusses “Senior Executives: Removal Based On Performance or Misconduct” as well as “Expedited Review By Administrative Judge!” If this is the case then why was a former director “Gulf Coast VA System” removed job for approximately a year or so for “supposed” misconduct, reinstated and then “reassigned” yet again to Houston Texas VA System- per various media sources???? Next, on page 83 under 38USCS Section 1709A “Teleconsultation” the US DVA is mandated to provide “teleconsultation for the provision of remote mental health and traumatic brain injury assessments…!” If this is so why was veteran in “Baldwin County, Alabama,” this writer knows, involuntarily committed because the “kangaroo” court, stated that “tele-health” with the US DVA was in fact not valid! (Oh- by the way the “presiding” Probate Judge had no law degree nor passed the State of Alabama Bar Exam and was supposedly acting because this veteran highly “upset” someone local Homeland Security! Furthermore, this “judge” forbade veteran from being “transferred” to local US DVA facility- which is also supposedly against “Federal” law!) Finally, this manual under “Agent Orange” in the Appendix, as well as other places describes benefit’s due veterans or their “surviving” children with “birth-defect’s,” etc… For example, on page 713, under 38 CFR Section 3.307 (iv) it describes “A veteran, who, during active military, naval, or air service, served between April 1, 1968, and August 31, 1971, in a unit…operated in or near the Korean DMZ in an area in which herbicides are known to have been applied during that period, shall be presumed to have been exposed…!”

As one can see from the above, that “Veterans Benefits Manual 2015 Pck Edition” by Barton F. Stichman (Editor), Ronald B. Abrams (Editor), Meg Bartley (Editor), Louis J. George (Editor), Lexisnexis (Contributor) (At Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Veterans-Ben...atcorr&keywords=2015+veterans+benefits+manual ) can be utilized as very “great” tool to get to the actual “Laws/Rules/Regulations” passed by the US Congress! For example, in “Veterans Benefits Manual 2015 Pck Edition” starting on page 213 under “3.8-Disability Compensation For Diseases Associated With Agent Orange And Other Herbicides,” it goes into the benefit’s available US Veterans of Vietnam and Korea Wars/ Conflicts and those their “survivor’s and/or immediate offspring with disabilities, and what can be used as “evidence” of “service” in those areas. On page 219 (Section: 3.8.1.1.1.1) it clearly states “Because the United States was not officially involved in conflict at that time, the veteran’s duties may have been classified and his presence in Vietnam not noted in his military record. Therefore, if the veteran alleges service in Vietnam during the early period of the conflict…. the VA adjudicator must obtain the veterans entire personnel record. When reviewing that record the adjudicator must pay attention to evidence such as receipt of ASEM, travel or flight orders, statements in performance evaluations related to travel or flights, temporary duty orders, and provide the benefit of the doubt to the veteran.” Furthermore, on page-223, under Section 3.8.1.1.1.2, “Presumptive Exposure Based on Service Along the Korean DMZ,” it states that “the Department of Defense has estimated that over 12,000 American military personnel were exposed to Agent Orange while serving in Korea during the Vietnam era.” It then lists the military units, which a veteran or family member could utilize, along with service records, often on “MICROFICHE” to prove a claim, if so desired! Additionally, on page-229, Section 3.8.1.1.2.2- “Agent Orange Exposure in Other Areas” it lists places and dates, such as “Gulfport, Mississippi from 1968 to 1970,” “Poole’s Island, Aberdeen Proving Ground Maryland in July 1969,” and “Fort Chaffee, Arkansas in May, July, and August 1967,” etc….(Oddly, know of a veteran was Seabee supposedly stationed Gulf Port Mississippi at time 55-gallon barrels stored at his base and himself has “mental” issues and a “disabled” from birth child- that Gulf Coast VA supposedly did nothing this regard for!!!!! If true, very sad state of affairs!!!) Oddly, starting on page 200 of the 2015 Version of this Manual, under Section 3.7.1- “Disability Compensation For Veterans of The Persian Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom, And Operation Iraqi Freedom” one cannot find, and could be wrong, a “disability-award” for the off-spring of these veterans due to exposure! This is despite on page-211, Section 3.7.3. “Special Consideration for Operation Enduring Freedom and operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans” it clearly states- “The most widely publicized burn pit was located at Joint Base Balad, which is located approximately 42 miles north of Baghdad, and was shut down sometime around 2009. The VA recognized that the burn pit in Balad released toxic substances that could have been inhaled and/or ingested by troops…etc.…” It further states, “The VA training letter also acknowledged that veterans who served in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Djibouti were exposed to increased levels of particulate matter via dust storms and emissions from local industries. Particulate matter generally passes through the throat and nose and enters the lungs and can affect the heart and lungs and cause serious health effects.” This is odd, as it states, “the Veterans lay statement of burn pit exposure generally will be sufficient to establish the occurrence of such exposure…,” this “reviewer” has in fact “NOT” witnessed this at all in the US DVA System, despite knowing veterans whom “fought” to attend the War Related Illness And Injury Center in Washington DC. The exact opposite occurred- they were tried to be “discredited” at all costs and had to fight back with “independent” lab and test results, as of their attendance in this “PROGROM!” Finally, on page 212, it states that the “largest sulfur mine in the world, the Mishraq State Sulfur Mine, ignited and for…three weeks, releasing roughly 42 million pounds of sulfur dioxide and some amount of hydrogen sulfide.” Accordingly, “service members involved in suppressing the fire experienced irritation, minor burns, and effects such as blood-tinged nasal mucus and some have been found to have long-term respiratory conditions…etc..” Oddly, know veteran, yet again, has “chemical allergies” and has “sulfur” along “massive amounts “chlorine” coming out of one "faucet" in their house in......Alabama, to extent cannot utilize the “prescribed” therapeutic equipment that said “faucet” goes to and neither the City, County, State of Alabama nor US EPA will do anything!"

Anyway, it all simply goes back to the rules, laws and regulations of the United States as passed by Congress, which begin with the US Constitution and uS History- like that of Vietnam War, etc...- for those interested recommend the following-perhaps:
-"U.S. Constitution (Quickstudy: Academic)" Pamphlet – December 31, 201 BarCharts (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/U-S-Constitution-Quickstudy-Inc-BarCharts/dp/1423215656

-https://pdf-download-free-books.firebaseapp.com/Dj5GZPk/U%20S%20Constitution%20Quickstudy%20Academic%20PDF.pdf

- "Ratification: The People Debate the Constitution, 1787-1788" by Pauline Maier at Barnes and Nobles web address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ratification-pauline-maier/1102002804#/
-"The Federalist Papers (Dover Thrift Editions)" Paperback – July 23, 2014 by Alexander Hamilton (Author), James Madison (Author), John Jay (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Federalist-P...=1529750088&sr=8-3&keywords=federalist+papers

For Vietnam War History would recommend the following that inconjuction with US Military personnel records, travel order's/reciepts per above "review" could be utilized in claims with the US DVA Benefits Department....:

-"Historical Atlas of the Vietnam War" -Hardcover – November 2, 1995 by Harry G. Summers (Author), Stanley Karnow (Introduction) at Amazon.Com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Historical-A...&keywords=historical+atlas+of+the+vietnam+war
Well ALL- sorry to beat a "dead-sea Horse" but hopefully, this will spark some interest by those who are "experts" this area of US Law, etc... and perhaps some questions will get answered by maybe even a Super Moderator or two....???? Thanks your patience, and hope assist's other's may be frought these or similar issues.....

PS: For Vietnam and Korean War Veteran's out there reading issues- would possibly suggest Post this forum:
"
Resource Vietnam Vet's -"The US Army in Vietnam" -"The Bud Harton Collection at the Texas Tech Virtual Vietnam Archive"-Perhaps????" still having computer issue this site so some formatting etc... may not be correct....

Last edited:

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
ALL_simply not to sound like a "broken violin" (see "BEETHOVEN Concerto for Violin and Orchestra - Hilary Hahn, violin" courtsey YouTube viedo at YouTube web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg_0jepxow

) but it simply never seems to end with Express Scripts- and wonder if any other vet's/rerirees having same issues, as hopefully I cannot be the only one????

If I am the only one then perhaps it might alll fall under category of"Thermostats, Locks and Lights: Digital Tools of Domestic Abuse" By Nellie Bowles June 23, 2018 at web-address: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/technology/smart-home-devices-domestic-abuse.html or something similar.....

Anyway, yet again today, as let my US DVA provider's know VTC and MHV Secure messaging, etc... "received" UPS- this time Express Script's package with "countless" pin holes in it - like simply hit repeatedly with a "meat tenderizer" and I could, if wanted, play like a "bag-pipe"- totally unacceptable and yet again should have never been delivered to me.... oh well another 200 (+/-) US Taxpayer dollars down the drain, yet again..... wonder if that is "acceptable" to anyone??????

Furthermore, on a "recorded-line" which I was grateful for, spoke to a "Roger" from a "Accredo" company an "apparent" subsidiary of Express Scripts out of Orlando Florida, and was yet again given "highly" contradictory information about his role and role of "pharmacists' in re-ordering medications, etc.....

I simply wonder if anyone has ever "audited" Express Scripts to compare who veterans/retirees are in fact treated as compared to their other customers? Per web research at the below links:

https://www.accredo.com/

http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...scripts_holding_company.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html

Express Scripts "Holding Company" is/ was going to be purchased by "Cigna..for 52-billion dollars" (see web-address: http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...scripts_holding_company.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html ) and this "holding company" had "78-subsideriaries" per web-link: http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...mpany.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html#related-companies - with clients in "both the US and Canada!" To audit such a "company" would be a "huge" undertaking in and of itself, one would think on behalf of the US's veterans and retires...and what I have thrown away in dollars is simply an "exceedingly minuscule" amount given simple "purchase" price- "52-billion US Dollars" of this "holding-company!" Ergo, why I am wondering if I am the only one, currently "throwing away" US taxpayer money on "bad-medications???"""

Finally at web-address: https://www.accredo.com/ it clearly states "*Not available for all specialty medications..." humph....??????

Anyway, ALL- just wondering if I am the only one, and if this company is in fact so big- why is not the "safety and security" of the medications it "ships" to vet's/retirees such as myself not "Top-Priority," unless of course I am only one experiencing this issue....??????? Thanks and any informed response would be much more than "gratefully" received.....

PS ALL: might be interested in PEBForum Post-"Tricare after medical retirement" at web-address http://pebforum.com/threads/tricare-after-medical-retirement.43541/ for issues veterans and budget's etc.....

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-ALL- not to "beat a dead sea-horse" but yet "issues" shipment Express Medications a "veteran" I know in the Gulf Coast Region of LA (lower-alabama) still persist. To save "sever" space will not attached "pictures" they "texted" US DVA personnel and other's "whom have dealt" unsuccessfully- supposedly USPS as well other US GOV entities...etc...”

From above (as having significant issues this site-anyone else??) Thread- MXRider-ALL- I have in fact “canceled” all my mail-order TriCare Express Scripts “mail-order” medications and will, as advised simply pay “co-pay” at local pharmacies for both “safety” and “peace-of-mind” as TriCare Express Scripts simply cannot seem to ship by the USPS nor any other method their by and large “repackaged” medications “untampered” and messed up by humidity-moisture etc… and simply not apparently willing to change despite my having probably flushed – destroyed close to 2-thousand US Taxpayer dollars in medications do not want take but must do my service in Iraq…."

Furthermore, the more I deal with Express Scripts the more I am appalled at this system:
  • Have spoken to Express Scripts Supervisors whom are working from home- humph no “security” issues there I guess, etc….?????
  • It takes roughly on average 3-3.5 minutes to get through phone cue just to do “business” which sadly a lot of veterans and retires cannot afford on their limited calling plans; this is not counting time “discussing” business and or talking or waiting on a “Supervisor” and or “pharmacist” … so in total can waste up to 10-minutes and more trying to accomplish something on one’s cell phone… guess this is acceptable, as perhaps it makes “tele-coms” money as well????
  • Pharmacist’s never gotten back on issues of “component’s” of medications and used during “manufacturing-process” that veteran’s may be highly allergic to- guess that acceptable as well??? (Oddly, have spoken “athletes” whom know that it is really not advised to take certain “supplements” as they are “cooked” sometimes with machines utilized to manufacture other things that will “test” positive on a drug screen and disqualify them…also other “pharmacists” have verified this!)
  • Never able to speak to anyone really in Express Scripts Senior Management directly, or if so know in fact they are, as Express Scripts is a “Holding Company” …..
Anyway, MXRider-ALL- I could go on, but will demure, and simply leave folks with the following thought:

The US DVA is second largest Federal Government Agency behind DOD! Furthermore, the US DVA is the “repository” of not only US Service member medical records, but the US Merchant Marine, and US Department of State and who knows possibly what other government “entities”??? The US DVA can also access, other data-bases such as TriCare, etc…Thus, from a “security” and “intelligence” perspective, as have told my US DVA providers, the US DVA might in fact a “prime- target” for whole host of things relating to US National “security” and “intelligence” and when hacked, as has been, or countless records lost- what in fact are the “consequences” for the safety and security of perhaps US Personnel whom worked “highly” sensitive areas????? Guess the same could apply, perhaps-maybe, to TriCare/ Express Scripts as well whole host other US Government Contracted entities….???? Oh well simply for others to ponder- perhaps?????

MXRider-ALL- thanks for advice, and hope this perhaps someone out there……..????

PS: See below if interested(?)-

The Art of War (Coterie Classics)” Kindle Edition by Sun Tzu (Author), Coterie Classics (Editor), Lionel Giles (Translator) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Art-War-Cote...+Classics)+.+Coterie+Classics.+Kindle+Edition.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (pp. 76-77). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.

2. Hostile armies may face each other for years, striving for the victory which is decided in a single day. This being so, to remain in ignorance of the enemy's condition simply because one grudges the outlay of a hundred ounces of silver in honors and emoluments, ["For spies" is of course the meaning, though it would spoil the effect of this curiously elaborate exordium if spies were actually mentioned at this point.] is the height of inhumanity. [Sun Tzu's agreement is certainly ingenious. He begins by adverting to the frightful misery and vast expenditure of blood and treasure which war always brings in its train. Now, unless you are kept informed of the enemy's condition, and are ready to strike at the right moment, a war may drag on for years. The only way to get this information is to employ spies, and it is impossible to obtain trustworthy spies unless they are properly paid for their services. But it is surely false economy to grudge a comparatively trifling amount for this purpose, when every day that the war lasts eats up an incalculably greater sum. This grievous burden falls on the shoulders of the poor, and hence Sun Tzu concludes that to neglect the use of spies is nothing less than a crime against humanity.]

Above quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (pp. 76-77). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (p. 7). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.

1. Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

Above quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (p. 7). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, might be interested in:

The Book of Five Rings” Paperback – September 1, 2010 by Miyamoto Musashi (Author) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Ri..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9DE12XJ73KWS4FB7AQNM or Barnes and Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/th...miyamoto-musashi/1027984661?ean=2940011892264

Sun Tzu's The Art Of Warby Sun Tzu at Barnes and Nobles.com: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sun-tzus-sun-tzu/1117149659?ean=9780981224404

Sun TzuFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">