Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks, mxrider, but not really issue talking about here! Oddly, since I fought (with a lot of assistance), and was medically retired- I have had nothing but issues Express Scripts and whole host other things never had issues with in my entire before! And that is saying quite a bit, has had issues, never had before, prior med-retirement, and being "tossed" into US DVA System!

Oddly, appears other's- whom "assisted" me have in some cases "encountered" tremendous issues they had never had before as well.....

Think, a whole host of things the US DVA and Federal Government need to "investigate" and fix accordingly.....

Once again thanks mxrider.....

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-ALL- thanks reply, but just found out IAW a Express Script's Supervisor Kathy, yesterday, at Phone Number 1-877-363-1303 a few "New Things," supposedly and am curious if anyone else here can in fact verify as I am "highly-confused":

1) IAW Kathy (supposedly originally from somewhere Caribbean as had ask due very heavy accent) Express Script's is divided into Express Script's "Tricare" and Express Scripts "Commercial" and supposedly these last few years I had not been being "transferred" via "operator's/agent's" to Express Script's "Tricare???" Does anyone know if this is in fact true- two or more different "division's" of Express Scripts??????

2) Once again Kathy, even though supervisor Express Scripts "TRICARE?", could not authorize me new shipment medication, because bottle arrived in USPS packaging with no exterior nor interior seal on bottle!!! Furthermore, asked if receiving "generic, or "company brad?" I responded that sometimes recieve bottles' that when peel off label it has "manufacturer label underneath, but why matter? Response- some "original manufacturer" bottles they ship with seals, other's are too small so add more but do not seal--- does this make any sense to anyone else??????

3) Apparently, IAW Kathy, and a pharmacist I had to speak with (a Sevia(???)) there is in fact a way to send "mailed documents" to Express Script's "Tricare," which I had previously been told by a Express Script's "Commercial????" Supervisor that the US Postal Service, Fax Machine, etc... were in fact not secure means of "data-transmission" and therefore no way for me to mail nor fax in the 17 (+/-) Chemicals, some of which utilized in "medication" manufacturing process, to Express Script's and had to give verbally over cell-phone to Pharmacist's that were supposed follow-up with me but never did,- does this sound correct to anyone??? Furthermore, Pharmacist Sevia(??), yesterday, even thought my email on record, could not email me the address to "mail" anything into Express Script's- does this sound correct anyone....???????

Well as we were taught in Iraq for "COIN" a picture is worth a Thousand words so please see below shipment, of countless, unsecured (exterior and interior) medication bottle:

Presentation1_001.jpg

The above picture of news papwr article is from web-address: : http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 -Article in
“The Baldwin Times” Article- “The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County” Posted Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:03 pm By Cliff McCollum (email:[email protected])

Also see same article at the above web-address above (http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694) images below:

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

Thanks
ALL- and any "erudite" responses would be much more than welcome, as I am beyond "confused" at this point and perhaps need a "tin-foil hat" myself (LOL).....

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-ALL, my apologies if saw part this post/thread yesterday, as I continually have computer issues never had anywhere before in US or World at large, and oddly there have been numerous Power “outages-spikes” and ISP “issues” region US I live! (Oddly, veteran I know has had several of their doctor’s office’s computers affected by this. PER US Army EBO- if an “entity” wants to generate “massive” data loss or “excuse” erase massive amounts of data all at once, all this said “entity” would have to do is in fact create these issues on large scale all at once or over time!?!?)

MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….

I called Express Scripts, yet again, and spoke phone “operator-agent” at Express Scripts, Sean. Sean, told me he, himself, utilizes Express Scripts and personally had no issue’s receiving “unsecured both inside and outside” medication bottles, and that he had never heard of an “Express Scripts Commercial”- humph??? Sean transferred me to a “pharmacist” by name of Deborah, and Deborah gave me “same old song and dance” as previous pharmacist Sevia(sp?)!!!!!

Ergo MXRider, despite not wishing to, am simply following your advice as at some point the “deep-state” of things just does not warrant the “frustration” and rise in “blood-pressure!”
Oddly, I did some Internet research on this topic, and despite not being able to find “exact” US Government regulation’s on “shipping” of medication below is some of what I did find, those much smarter than myself might find interesting regarding this issue:

https://mederxonline.com/category/p...les-and-regulations-for-physician-dispensing/ - “Category Archives: Rules and Regulations” By Mederxonline | Physician Dispensing Articles, Rules and Regulations | No Comments

http://www.rxscan.com/documents/contentdocuments/document_23_5_28.pdf - “Overview of the Regulations and Recommendations made by various organizations and state licensing boards concerning the handling of Drug Samples by physician offices and clinics” (See attached file “document_23_5_28” downloaded this web-address 09 JUN 2018)

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ - “Guidance, Compliance, & Regulatory Information” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ucm252671.htm - “Drug Compliance Programs” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/ComplianceProgramManual/UCM125411.pdf - “SUBJECT: DRUG REPACKAGERS AND RELABELER” (See attached file “Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final” from this link accessed 09 JUN 2018)

http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211” by U.S. Food And Drug Administration Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (See file “1-1-1” downloaded this web address 09 JUN 2018)

For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????
Finally think I owe an explanation as to leaving off last thread above with “LOL”! I did this, but once again tried to explain but could not “computer issues” as I would not personally wear a “tin-foil” hat and think it is not in fact “appropriate” humor to “joke” about those veterans and “civilians” whom possibly do….!!! Furthermore, they are now making “Dirty EMF” clothing and hat’s, etc.. to shield one from these adverse effects! Anyway others can be the judge about this see: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/stories/gulf-coast-media-newspapers-win-7-alabama-press-awards,62809 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and below images copied from this web-address-

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

(If anyone has questions regarding “humor” in article “The Truth is out there, Baldwin County” at web-address: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and mentioned in previous post/tread they can contact author Cliff McCollum at email: [email protected] )

Also, per Jason Perry thread- titled “Continuing In The Same Branch” (not contradicting anything simply utilizing title) I think a lot of folks in US General Public at Large forget that one can still serve their country in other capacities or even “wounded warriors” in military in “other capacity” within military, without serving in the US Military and have “disabilities” that are fully accommodated for in those other “capacities” …. I think the YouTube video from movie “300” kind of explains this- see YouTube video “The Art of No Compromises” courtesy YouTube Video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwK3VkbxLLU

One will note King “Leonidas” lets’ this individual down with both “courtesy and respect” and more importantly fully explains to them “WHY” and that there are many other useful things they can in fact do in support of the “300!” or in support of “SPARTA!”

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps, and hopefully someone can assist myself in making “heads or tails” of the confusion Express Scripts has in fact added recently to this issue of “unsecure medication bottles”- perhaps…?????

Or perhaps it is just as per the band “Dead or Alive” sings “You Spin Me right Round” at YouTube video “Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Official Video)” courtesy YouTube and YouTube video web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Thanks, ALL-and hopefully get a very “erudite” response some of folks much more “educated” in these things than myself as am simply very confused!

Attachments

Former MiTT Team Leader

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
MXRider-All- thought would follow up from above Thread/Post (see below from above post all in [] below line):

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….
For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????]
_________________________________________________________________________________
MIXRider-All- as stated many times a picture is worth a “THOUSAND WORDS” so a veteran I know in Gulf Coast Region of Baldwin County Alabama allowed me to post pictures of all sorts mail issues they are having more than routinely and have tried to fix via writing elected officials, the US Postal service IG, as well as local “postmasters,” etc….

Presentation1_001.jpg

As one can see in above images theses “packages” were delivered “virtually” and in “reality” destroyed!!! Is this acceptable???? The penalty for “TAMPERING” with the mail, quoted below from web-address: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708 -“Cornell Law School- Legal Information Institute- 18 U.S. Code § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally”

Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains, or attempts so to obtain, from or out of any mail, post office, or station thereof, letter box, mail receptacle, or any mail route or other authorized depository for mail matter, or from a letter or mail carrier, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or abstracts or removes from any such letter, package, bag, or mail, any article or thing contained therein, or secretes, embezzles, or destroys any such letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein; or
Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein which has been left for collection upon or adjacent to a collection box or other authorized depository of mail matter; or
Whoever buys, receives, or conceals, or unlawfully has in his possession, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein, which has been so stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted, as herein described, knowing the same to have been stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 779; May 24, 1949, ch. 139, § 39, 63 Stat. 95; July 1, 1952, ch. 535, 66 Stat. 314; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

As one can clearly see, in this individual’s case is more than not, likely being applied!

At some Universities- “punishment” can be somewhat harsh for even minor infractions (late to class, messy room, unkept-improper uniform, failure to “turn-lights out on time,” “drop-penciles on time end of test, etc…)- like walking 100-or more hours of area tours- see image below from web-address- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:West_Point_Cadet_walking_the_Area,_May_98.jpgFile:West Point Cadet walking the Area, May 98.jpg”- and this is done on weekends-holidays:

1528891890819.png

However at least can “walk” these “tours” listening to music like the rock band “Gun’s & Roses” song “Welcome To The Jungle” see YouTube video link below “Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle” courtesy YouTube video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

So, if our nations US “military” “cadettes” must do things like this for simply having a “messy room or uniform, etc…” then why are not our US Postal Workers, etc… held to some “modicum” of the LAW as the US “Congress” has set-mandated…???? Other’s can perhaps answer that????? (Note: US Military Academy Cadet Land is kind of “LA-LA-Land” and not the REAL WORLD where “lines” often get “blurred….” due to many both “external” and “internal” factors and forces- nor is the “HONOR CODE,” utilized and “rigidly enforced” across the “spectral divide” of personal, professional, and public, in “Cadet Land” the same as the Real World!!!!!????)

Anyway, MXRider-ALL- I guess it is all perhaps just “Dr. Seuss” as is read to US veterans’ at Gulf Coast VA/VISn_16 PRRTP as a “special” graduation “presentation” that makes them feel like 3rd-graders…” even if this is perhaps not the “intent” see below web-links:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! Hardcover – January 22, 1990 by Dr. Seuss (Author) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Oh-Places-Yo...83822&sr=8-1&keywords=oh+the+places+you'll+go

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Dr. Seuss at Barnes & Nobles.com: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/oh-the-places-youll-go-dr-seuss/1100068206#/
Or perhaps we are all just “living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land” as per singer “Charlie Daniels” or “911 Is A Joke” by the band “Public Enemy!”

Anyway, the US Postal Service in this Region of Alabama and the United States has very possibly “significantly” deviated from the “Old-School” Norman Rockwell images of the United States! (See below links on Norman Rockwell)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=norman+rockwell+pictures&t=ffnt&atb=v56-2&ia=images&iax=images&iai=https%3A%2F

%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fa%2Faa%2FPerpetual_Motion_by_Norman_Rockwell.jpg -“Norman Rockwell in the age of the Civil Rights Movement” -Facing Hard Realities - Norman Rockwell’s hope for a compassionate society at web -address https://artsandculture.google.com/exhibit/ogKyOs7llcWMIg

And perhaps we are all simply in the 21st Century (USMA Cadet w/ over 100- Area Tour Hours under belt called a “centurion!”) simply stil in Upton Sinclair’s Jungle- see below web link’s:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle - “The Jungle” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Jungle (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)by Upton Sinclair, Maura Spiegel (Introduction) at Barnes & Nobles web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-jungle-upton-sinclair/1116670484#/

The Jungle Paperback” – November 22, 2017 by Upton Sinclair (Author) at Amazon.com web-adress: https://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Upton...preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

https://findingafairhope.blogspot.com/2006/06/upton-sinclair-in-fairhope.html - Finding Fair Hope Living in Fairhope Alabama, writing books about it, observing the changes from a small Utopian community to an upscale shoppers' haven. - Upton Sinclair in Fairhope” - June 22- posted Thursday, June 22, 2006

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps someone out there, and someone very “knowledgeable” can answer the numerous questions-issues posed here, as well as “spark” some interest on how US Veteran’s and others, in fact receive their medications various sources through the various US “mail-channels”….????????

Thanks ALL- and hopefully “someone” this site will provide son “clarity” on this issue/ issues….???????
PS: Maybe it is all simply perhaps as the “numerous” things the band “Rush” sings in songs “Subdivisions” at YouTube video “Rush - Subdivisions (with lyrics)” at YouTube video website:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8jvSPA3XQ

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">