Finally, Preparation for Decision but also wondering..

I hit that button as well.......it didn't change anything. I had a change in estimated completion date as well. I believe from what I've read is that those dates are an average of how long it's taking claims that are in the same stage to be completed. So, as averages change every so often the estimated completion dates change with it.

Update today, oh joy. Wonder how long it will exceed the completion date.

"Your claim has exceeded the projected completion date. We are working to process your claim as quickly as possible. For more information, you can submit questions to VA's Inquiry Routing & Information Systems (IRIS) (https://iris.custhelp.com/app/ask/), and you will receive a response within five business days. You can also call VA at 1-800-827-1000 Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 9 PM ET"

So my IDES claim has been completed in Ebenefits. Question , will I get the letter the VA sends or does that go back to the PEB? And about how long does it take for the PEB to contact me with the ratings ?

Any help is always and so much appreciated!

I never received the letter. I've heard of a couple of people who did get it before the sit down with your PEBLO. I was curious of the same thing.

I never received the letter. I've heard of a couple of people who did get it before the sit down with your PEBLO. I was curious of the same thing.

This process is mind numbing. Im hoping to be in the home stretch. The not knowing is the worst part. "Just keep waiting, it'll work out"

Yep we have no choice but to wait

I understand the feeling. Not only is it a drain on me, it's also a drain on my wife and both kids. Mentally and physically. It'll all happen in due time though. I thought it was never ending until I finally received my findings. I have a feeling that since that happened this are going to drawdown fast and come to a quick close. Just keep in touch with whoever has your case working on it at the time. Persistence pays off.

I understand the feeling. Not only is it a drain on me, it's also a drain on my wife and both kids. Mentally and physically. It'll all happen in due time though. I thought it was never ending until I finally received my findings. I have a feeling that since that happened this are going to drawdown fast and come to a quick close. Just keep in touch with whoever has your case working on it at the time. Persistence pays off.

Yea I've had to turn down a couple really good jobs because of the waiting. I just wish I had someone who could give me straight answers. My PEBLO is hardly ever there if I can ever get ahold of them in the first place. I just want decent percentages and to go on my merry way.

Small update, I talked to the PEBLO today and they said my findings should be released in the next couple of weeks. They were sent from the VA back to the PEB on May 28th. There is a Q/A phase when they receive them and then they will release them as official findings.

Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel is closer than I thought!

I had a second claim open but it wasnt labeled IDES in fact it wasn't labeled at all but it appeared same day my unfit memo was sent to VA

I had a second claim open but it wasnt labeled IDES in fact it wasn't labeled at all but it appeared same day my unfit memo was sent to VA

I had my initial claim which lists all my conditions which appeared first in E benefits. That one is now "Pending Decision Approval". My IDES case is now under historical claims.

Basically I am still waiting on the board to get back with me so I can see the findings for the first time.

I never have had an IDES claim just the initial one labeled compensation and it has all of my conditions and now dependents on it. But my case seems unique to everyone else's I have talked to

I never have had an IDES claim just the initial one labeled compensation and it has all of my conditions and now dependents on it. But my case seems unique to everyone else's I have talked to

I had two. My initial claim that listed all my conditions now also lists my Dependent. My IDES claim only ever said that and is now under historical claims.

So I haven't gotten the official findings yet but my Peblo told me that the VA overall rating is 80%. I am just waiting to hear what the board gives me for DOD. If that VA rating is true I am beyond ecstatic.

Hope to hear from them soon!

Nice I finally got two claims now.

Just checked and my new claim went to historic claim. So does this mean my ratings are done and go back to the PEB? I would like to know how long others had between now and getting ratings if anyone wants to reply.

Just checked and my new claim went to historic claim. So does this mean my ratings are done and go back to the PEB? I would like to know how long others had between now and getting ratings if anyone wants to reply.
Expect 30-45 days. It was 30 for me the 1st time, awaiting round 2 right now.

27 days for me

Expect 30-45 days. It was 30 for me the 1st time, awaiting round 2 right now.

27 days for me

Thanks gents! I am just hoping to be in the home stretch. I would really like to be out in time to go to school in the fall but of course that depends on what the findings say, if I agree (which I am hoping I will), how long MMSR takes to run a separation date etc.