Formal board ready (PLEASE READ)

CMRay1991

Registered Member
as anyone heard of this? i submitted a rebuttal for formal board Jan 29th, 2018 and its been in formal board ready stage since February 10th, 2018. i was found Fit sold on the fact that i had good evals. my nerves are shot and I'm getting very impatient. any advise or words of wised greatly appreciated.

concernedwife

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
i have never heard of formal board ready before - have you called and talked to your PEBLO? [if you got the same one we did, then....LOL] to me that sounds like it means you were granted a formal board, but i could be wrong because we're still waiting to hear back about my husband. he submitted his 12 days ago, and they told him it would be 2-4 weeks before we heard anything back.

also, how do you know what stage it is in? is there something my husband and i are missing, where we can track the status of these things?

Underbalanced

Registered Member
as anyone heard of this? i submitted a rebuttal for formal board Jan 29th, 2018 and its been in formal board ready stage since February 10th, 2018. i was found Fit sold on the fact that i had good evals. my nerves are shot and I'm getting very impatient. any advise or words of wised greatly appreciated.
I had this happen basically. MP/EPs, promoted got masted the IPEB and FPEB request stated UCMJ and conduct. Linked my story I just posted on this forum over on IPEB section below

My IPEB Post Story

cham03

Registered Member
Formal board is an option but not one that is always granted. An unfit finding is. Navy wants to 100% keep people in. The PEBLO knows where you are at - either fit, unfit or a med board is in progress (even if one is not scheduled yet). My case is odd here I go:

Sep 17 Found fit
Requested look AGAIN
Oct 17 found fit (again -- no further action)
Dec 17 - Comnav pulled my fit status and I found out that QA is placing me in a med board
Mar 17 - found out about med board and completed med board - found fit (yet again).

Now I wait another 6 months to start this whole process over -- I leave the service in May of 2019... I can't re-enlist due to this new "12 months and out" policy that will be hitting each service in the coming months.

Fun times. Fun.

Just noticed last update was Mar 7 -- any news?

c0ncernedwife

Registered Member
Formal board is an option but not one that is always granted. An unfit finding is. Navy wants to 100% keep people in. The PEBLO knows where you are at - either fit, unfit or a med board is in progress (even if one is not scheduled yet). My case is odd here I go:

Sep 17 Found fit
Requested look AGAIN
Oct 17 found fit (again -- no further action)
Dec 17 - Comnav pulled my fit status and I found out that QA is placing me in a med board
Mar 17 - found out about med board and completed med board - found fit (yet again).

Now I wait another 6 months to start this whole process over -- I leave the service in May of 2019... I can't re-enlist due to this new "12 months and out" policy that will be hitting each service in the coming months.

Fun times. Fun.

Just noticed last update was Mar 7 -- any news?
she was found unfit and is currently waiting on her ratings, from the last time i saw her post

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">