Formal Board Scheduling Time Frame

flightengineer

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It has been two weeks since I disagreed with the informal PEB and submitted my appeal drafted by my attorney. I still don't have a formal date scheduled. Is this normal? I'm having a lot of anxiety about this and just want to process to be over. Is it normal for the scheduling to take this long?

It took me about a month to get scheduled for the FPEB.

Ours was 12 days but we o it found out because we called the MEB in DC sand found out. We found out about 30 days after from the PEBLO. I found the number on this forum and called.

Ours was 12 days but we o it found out because we called the MEB in DC sand found out. We found out about 30 days after from the PEBLO. I found the number on this forum and called.
I called the PEB office and found out everyone is doing some sort of re-certification training next week. I guess they have not been scheduling their docket because of this.

That’s actually what wound up happening to my husband as well. They had some sort of training to go through so they weren’t scheduling. But the following week we called and that’s when we learned that he’d been approved for the FPEB. We heard from the PEBLO a month later that he was approved. Haha.

Found this old post when searching. It’s been 6 weeks since my appeal for fpeb was sent up. I have been able to speak with the DC office and find out my fpeb has been approved but my peblo has still not heard back officially with a date!

Do you happen to have the number still?

Do you happen to have the number still?

we found it on reddit - a quick google search and you are good. let me know if you need help with that and i am sorry i am just now seeing this! i promise to get better with logging every day

that is correct - husband is home now and this is the number he has saved in his phone. ^^