FPEB Granted nervous

So i am a marine and have been granted a FPEB after appeals to the informal board. How much weight do they weigh for fitness reports (annual evaluation reports). All of my fitness reports mark me as a top performer. My command in my NMA put that i was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Given the unique command i am in we are 100% nondeployable, so my conditions dont really come into play. I am on the board because i have left/right knee tendonitis because of 2 surgeries and bipolar. I have been on limited duty for over a year and will continue to be until my EAS this December. My issues to effect me at work....cant pt with unit...can run fitness tests. I struggle with completeing and staying on tasks, but still get things done because thats who i am. All my fitness reports say im a top achiever and i am always marked 2/3 on the tree(Marines will understand this). Issue is even though i struggle at work because of bipolar i am still way above my peers. Since i have been found fit, how likley is it that the board will over turn that decision, or will they just tag on another fit finding and move on.

Marines must be deployable. Bipolar disorder is a non-deployable condition due to the medication.

This is why I’m nervous/confused. If it’s a slap the table non deployable condition why was I found fit in the first place?

My only guess is that based on your reviews, you are performing well despite your limitations.

It seems as if you are accomplishing what they are asking of you and will be able to do so until you EAS.

My only guess is that based on your reviews, you are performing well despite your limitations.

It seems as if you are accomplishing what they are asking of you and will be able to do so until you EAS.
My job is on and off I’m never busy for more than a Day tops not to mention with this duty it’s a desk job. The days when I’m struggling I literally just stop working. I’ve gone weeks with out doing any work, sometimes I flat out leave. They dont see this because the small amount that is required of me is completed. My MOS on independent duty isn’t the same as in the fleet, I couldn’t do my job in the fleet. I would fail the Marines under my charge.

A retain NMA does not guarantee a fit finding. It carries some weight, but the PEB looks at the whole picture.

I think you kinda answered your question are you taking medications for the bipolar? It could be in remission and that language might also be in your medical notes which would make a slam dunk for a fit finding. Keep in mind that your self-reports only carry so much weight....you say that your work performance is bad your reports written by superiors say otherwise, the third party reports carry substantially more weight.