Get my NARSUM tomorrow!!?

mmwildwilly

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Wow so much to look through to see what I need to look for, guess I will use the 5 days to figure out what I need to do. Feel every step of the way I am lied to or told half truths. This process sucks. Will post tomorrow after I get it. Wish me luck.

Wow so much to look through to see what I need to look for, guess I will use the 5 days to figure out what I need to do. Feel every step of the way I am lied to or told half truths. This process sucks. Will post tomorrow after I get it. Wish me luck.

YES!! Don't let them try to "scare" you into signing some BS either. I don't know if juniors get intimidated when a GySgt or MSgt PEBLO tells them your findings are in = accept now!! Look out for you, this process is designed to end your career to the best interests of the gov't. Fight to the very end and be patient, you will need it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am ready to fight.

Picked up NARSUM, 3 conditions unfitting. Lots of questions but don't know where to start. DBQs are inconsistent. Thinking of going to legal.

Go to legal. Don't accept any injustices.

Better to take the time to have it right before it goes to the PEB. It will be more time consuming if there are any hiccups after that. Get with you lawyer and use him/her up. It's free, it is your right. Do it.

Can anyone help me understand 40-501 retention standard for wrist ROM?
"Total" range of motion plus 15.

What is total

Last edited:
Picked up NARSUM, 3 conditions unfitting. Lots of questions but don't know where to start. DBQs are inconsistent. Thinking of going to legal.
Were you expecting three conditions to be found unfitting? Or just one referred condition?

It went up with 4.

Wow how did you have 4? Doesn't it only take 1 Unfit to trigger the MEB? Or. Did they ad the others after the C&P exams

Let me clarify,went up means 0819 referred conditions.

Sorry I am so new I don't u derstand

YES!! Don't let them try to "scare" you into signing some BS either. I don't know if juniors get intimidated when a GySgt or MSgt PEBLO tells them your findings are in = accept now!! Look out for you, this process is designed to end your career to the best interests of the gov't. Fight to the very end and be patient, you will need it.

Thanks for your advice I have my NARSUM tomorrow, am going to take the time and see legal.