Getting Closer, I suppose!!!

Keziah Brant

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So this morning I check my Ebennies status and my status went from under review to gathering evidence so I guess they are getting closer to closing this case. My PEBLO is doing a wonderful job with keeping me informed on my case and has made this whole process a whole lot easier. NAS Jacksonville handles their business well and I appreciate it!!! Ok, so here is another little update...

Apr 2012-Series of drs appts and record checks
May 2012-Still going back and forth with my doctor's reviewing paperwork and notes
Jul 2012-Chain-of-Command signed my Non-Medical Assessment Form
Aug 2012-Met with the VA doctors and went over all of my claimable conditions
8 Sep 2012-Met with the VA Rep and signed off on my package and it was sent from Tampa to NAS Jax Medical Boards
11 Sep 2012-MEB Package received as per Ebennies
Oct 2012-Patiently waiting made contact with PEBLO
Nov 2012-Waiting
12 Dec 2012-Package mailed to PEB Washington Naval Yard
26 Dec 2012-Package mailed to VA for ratings found UNFIT
25 Jan 2013-Status changed to Gathering Evidence on Ebennies

i called and talked to the ebennie people yesterday they said standard wait time was 57 days from submission to getting your proposed ratings! so i got 12 days left

mine was accepted in seattle on like dec 4 so 57 days from when it gets up there is what they said yesterday

thats what i understood , they told me 57 days from the day they accepted the packet

ill put up my unfit letter
  • •Avulsion fragment and prominent talar beak of right ankle. (MEB Dx 1) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Avulsion fragment and prominent talar beak of left ankle. (MEB Dx 1) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Cervical strain. (MEB Dx 2) (V1-No; V3-No; V4-Yes)
  • Neurocognitive deficits. (MEB Dx 3) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). (MEB Dx 4) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Metatarsus vargus and dorsal talar beak of the right foot. (MEB Dx 5) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Metatarsus vargus and dorsal talar beak of the left foot. (MEB Dx 5) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Lumbar spondylosis. (MEB Dx 6) (V1-No; V3-No; V4-Yes)
  • Postconcussive headaches. (MEB Dx 7) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)

ill put up my unfit letter
  • •Avulsion fragment and prominent talar beak of right ankle. (MEB Dx 1) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Avulsion fragment and prominent talar beak of left ankle. (MEB Dx 1) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Cervical strain. (MEB Dx 2) (V1-No; V3-No; V4-Yes)
  • Neurocognitive deficits. (MEB Dx 3) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). (MEB Dx 4) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Metatarsus vargus and dorsal talar beak of the right foot. (MEB Dx 5) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Metatarsus vargus and dorsal talar beak of the left foot. (MEB Dx 5) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)
  • Lumbar spondylosis. (MEB Dx 6) (V1-No; V3-No; V4-Yes)
  • Postconcussive headaches. (MEB Dx 7) (V1-Yes; V3-Yes; V4-Yes)

Ok so where do the unfit letter come from? Did you get it from the PEBLO or do you print it off Ebenefits

the unfit letter comes from the peb dude once they give that to you then it goes up to seattle for the ratings

Oh ok...see my PEBLO is in Jax, FL and I am in Tampa, FL. I haven't seen a letter yet but I was told by my PEBLO that I was found unfit and my package was sent and receive by the VA on 26 December 2012. So is it 57 days from that date?

Thanks for your patience with all my questions...my husband would of been said..leave me alone with the questions. I'll keep everyone posted.:rolleyes:

its not a problem im glad to give any info that ive got!