Half Day Chit!!!

Lucky you. I am going through all the Mental Health appointments now for chronic PTSD and regular medical for Fibromyalgia and migraines, but is like pulling teeth to just get a regular profile. I just suffer in silence at work. Well its not that bad, my boss is pretty cool about everything.

Lucky you. I am going through all the Mental Health appointments now for chronic PTSD and regular medical for Fibromyalgia and migraines, but is like pulling teeth to just get a regular profile. I just suffer in silence at work. Well its not that bad, my boss is pretty cool about everything.

I take meds for PTSD, migraines, and knee pains. Some days are good but some days can be really bad. Either I can barely walk because of my knees, my head is pounding from a migraine, or having mood swings from the PTSD. It's not fun at all having to be around so many people going through so much at once.

I feel for you. I was started on Proponal a few weeks ago and it has helped with the migraines a lot.

Quarters, reduce hours... is a recommendation to command that must be approved by command.

Did you ask your doctor for one or did they give it to you? I didn't even know a half-day chit was a real thing.
I originally spoke to my psychologist about how much stress I'm under while at work in addition to the pain from my migraines and the sleepiness from my medications... She then mentioned getting a half day chit and told me to ask my PCM about it. She wrote him a note in their little doctor system so when I went into medical my PCM already knew what I was coming for and gave it to me with no problems.