HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEBFORUM!!! 7 YEARS OLD TODAY.

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I am pleased to note that 7 years ago, today, the PEBFORUM launched. So, join me in wishing the forum a Happy Birthday (well, also each other for your efforts in helping others).

Looking forward to continuing the fight to help all Servicemembers get the information needed in order to successfully navigate the disability evaluation system. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the site!

images

I am pleased to note that 7 years ago, today, the PEBFORUM launched. So, join me in wishing the forum a Happy Birthday (well, also each other for your efforts in helping others).

Looking forward to continuing the fight to help all Servicemembers get the information needed in order to successfully navigate the disability evaluation system. Thanks to each of you for your contributions to the site!

images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEBFORUM!!!

Hope the next seven years are as productive as the last!

nwlivewire

Happy Birthday PEBFORUM

I have gained a wealth of information to fight for due compensation.
I will share my journey shorty. Again thank you all for your support to the PEBFORUM, The Good Fight.

v/r
Randy

Thank you and congratulations to the PEB Forum. The information and contacts of this website are outstanding and make the MEB/PEB process as well as INCAP far better to navigate.

Thank you

Happy Birthday!

I feel like I have come back from the dead but I'm glad to see this great forum is still alive and kicking!

I also think that it is way cool that when I signed up in 2011 I created a username with 2014...hmm? I guess God knew this would be our year to Come Back!!

Happy Late Birthday! Thank you Jason for orchestrating this fantastic site!

Congrats Jason on seven years with the PEB Forum. Much needed info from the site n personally from you n Mike Parker among others. Keep up the good work!
High Angle Hell