No permission to download

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Jason Perry submitted a new resource:

Hatmaker v. United States - Hatmaker v. United States- a case that deals with PDBR issues, inter alia.

This is a Court of Federal Claims case dealing with several issues with appeals before the Physical Disability Board of Review.

Substantively, this was a good outcome for the Plaintiff; however, there are some issues that I think would be appealable (especially as to what consideration should be given to VA ratings, and the import of timings of the VA ratings that should be given "special consideration; unfortunately, due to the procedural posture of the case, these issues are unlikely to be...
Read more about this resource...

maparker

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When the PDBR instruction first came out, it specifically stated only conditions deemed unfitting by the PEB could be reviewed by the PDBR. I kicked DOD in the side of the head on that one and the reversed their position. Your welcome Mr. Hatmaker!

Mike

14Karat

PEB Forum Regular Member
I met the requirements only to have the DDA deny the retirement...with all the documentation for the ratings unfitting according to the Army MEB PEB

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">