Help- Epilepsy

mazzard1

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Im having a problem with getting my recorded corrected and im very worried. In my record it says I had meningitis due to miscommunication. I have all medical records before the military showing I didn't. But now one doctor tried to connect my epilepsy to my meningitis when I didn't have a seizure until 3 years after I joined. are they going to try to find these 2 things before service? I am worried they will try to say epilepsy was prior and it WASNT. I don't see how you can directly related these two things.

chaplaincharlie

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I had an error in my record. Eventually I found the person who could remove that from my record. Start by talking to your medical records people and find out who manages the system locally.

mazzard1

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I had an error in my record. Eventually I found the person who could remove that from my record. Start by talking to your medical records people and find out who manages the system locally.
My peblo says its no big deal to fix because there is no way they can connect those two things but it still worries me a little.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">