Help? Timelines?

Yeeeeeeeeeeee

Registered Member
So I just had my final VA appointment today and have no idea what to expect next... can anyone at least lead me down the right path? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

kaylahershh

Registered Member
So I just had my final VA appointment today and have no idea what to expect next... can anyone at least lead me down the right path? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
So after I had my final VA appointment it was about another 2-2 1/2 weeks until everything was completed and I signed off on my package to be sent up. It was sent up on Aug 2nd and accepted on Aug 14th at the peb. It was sent to the VA on oct 5th for ratings and has been there ever since just waiting. My timeline has been kinda slow compared to other people’s so far but at least it gives you kind of an idea.

USMC.JCA

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
After I completed my C&P exams I had to wait for the VA to send my DBQ's to my PEBLO, had to sign off on my NARSUM, send in my personal statement, and wait for my PEBLO to send my package to the PEB. So I'd say your next step is to wait for your PEBLO to contact you to finalize your package before it gets sent to the PEB.