Holy I'm confused now..

MrMarlow3

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
so my Peblo called me last week saying my narsum will be conducted on Tuesday at 1030 in 3 days from today.. I just received a call from va they scheduled my another 2 appointments for 18 October so will my narsum get cancelled and they will do it after the 18th or will I do 2 narsums do I need to let my Peblo know the va called me and made 2 more appointments or not necessary? Thanks for your help!!!

johnnyr1965

Registered Member
I sat down with my MEB doctor and did a general NARSUM before all my VA appointments. When all your VA appointments are done the doctor will do a final NARSUM for you to review.

chaplaincharlie

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Uless they the appointments are at the same time, press with all appointments. The NARSUM doesn't depend on the C&P exams or vice versa.

MrMarlow3

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Also will I get this narsum I'm doing Tuesday and have the 5-7 days to sign it or will I have to wait until all my c&p appts are complete and get a final one?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">