I think i was wrongfully removed from the Meb system

SKYTROOPER801

Registered Member
Hello everyone. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

I was referred to a med board for mdt related PTSD and bipolar disorder. I am on Lamictal amongst other drugs. I was referred to a med board by my psychiatrist. I went to the IDES office and they said I would be assigned a PEBLo within the next few days, then all of the sudden my permanent profile got deleted by someone doing the review at the IDeS office. Now I am being told that I don't have a lengthy enough treatment record to justify a med board.

Does anyone other than the profiling officer have the right to remove a permanent profile? And also, can they just remove me from the meb although I have a medically although I have a medically unfitting condition?

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello everyone. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

I was referred to a med board for mdt related PTSD and bipolar disorder. I am on Lamictal amongst other drugs. I was referred to a med board by my psychiatrist. I went to the IDES office and they said I would be assigned a PEBLo within the next few days, then all of the sudden my permanent profile got deleted by someone doing the review at the IDeS office. Now I am being told that I don't have a lengthy enough treatment record to justify a med board.

Does anyone other than the profiling officer have the right to remove a permanent profile? And also, can they just remove me from the meb although I have a medically although I have a medically unfitting condition?
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Hmm, have you been on a military temporary profile for at least one year at this particular point in time?

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

kidneysmasher

Registered Member
That's an unusual situation, hopefully it was taken care of. My PCM is shady and literally waits two or three days in between profiles (AF 469) to start the new one so there is a break in it. I was on profile for the same thing for four years and only was submitted for a MEB once I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, chronic PTSD , and nightmare disorder.