IDES dashboard update and NARSUM

LBCutta

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I recently finished my C&P exams on 21 July 2016 at Ft. Bragg. How long does it take IDES dashboard to update to move from the Medical Exams to Medical Evaluation? Also, what's the consensus on the amount of time it takes to receive NARSUM after C&P exams are complete? I'm aware this is a huge waiting game but I'm just trying to get some ball park figures. Thanks!

I'm also stationed here at Ft Bragg (Technically at Pope AAF) because I am AF. So they are starting my NARSUM first. Why would they do that as the first step is what I'm wondering? I haven't had any appts, all of my diagnosis are mental health.

Only Army can answer the dashboard question. The other branches aren't lucky enough to have one to view. I did my exams in October and got NARSUM end of Nov. So about a month. I am Navy.

My IDES dashboard got behind after the exam portion. I waited for the "Soldier" to be behind 2 steps in the process from where I knew my packet actually was and then I contacted the technical support via email. It was updated the next day.

MEB Status.PNG Also at Bragg.

My IDES dashboard got behind after the exam portion. I waited for the "Soldier" to be behind 2 steps in the process from where I knew my packet actually was and then I contacted the technical support via email. It was updated the next day.

So jealous of your timeline.. lol I hope that my ratings come back this week. It would be PHENOMENAL for my move/school/job lol

Where are you stationed? How many things did you claim?

The dashboard doesn't update in real time so you may be looking at about a week to see an update. Its not always accurate. It gets updated every Monday I believe. I'm currently in PEB findings step but my soldier icon isn't displayed next to it. I have it displayed as expected step. Maybe next week, the soldier icon will show next to it, if I am still in that step.

I've been done with Medical Exams going on three weeks and it still has my Soldier next to medical exams with it red as not meeting suspense. I haven't received my NARSUM or any word from my PEBLO. If I dont hear anything this week I plan on reaching out to my PEBLO.

Yea that's happened to me too... Sometimes my Soldier icon is two steps back. That's why you cant rely on it but its better than nothing I guess. Check it again next week and see what happens.

Quick question. Does the clock start for the MEB portion the day after the Medical exams end for IDES purposes? I would ask my PEBLO but he sucks and never answer emails or his phone.

Quick question. Does the clock start for the MEB portion the day after the Medical exams end for IDES purposes? I would ask my PEBLO but he sucks and never answer emails or his phone.

Who is your PEBLO? I'm also at Bragg and I have so many questions about this process!

Who is your PEBLO? I'm also at Bragg and I have so many questions about this process!

I'm actually in Europe. But we process through Bragg for IDES purposes

Best thing to do is browse the forum lol