Inaccurate C&P Exam's

franky

PEB Forum Veteran
Alcon,

I have a question for those of you out there that have had C&P exams and then read their results, which where contradictory to what actually took place.

Example: Examiner asks you to bend but your range of motion is limited, so you only bend slightly. On the exam results, which were submitted by examiner, stated, "unwilling to bend" or "refused to bend".

I have seen two instances where this took place and both times the examiners statements, in many of the examination areas and questions were contradicting to what really happened. I hope my question isn't too confusing. I just need to know if there are others out there who have experienced this and what you did to resolve the issue, ie.. contact secva, patient advocate, congressman and so on.

Thanks.

pittpan2005

PEB Forum Veteran
Alcon,

I have a question for those of you out there that have had C&P exams and then read their results, which where contradictory to what actually took place.

Example: Examiner asks you to bend but your range of motion is limited, so you only bend slightly. On the exam results, which were submitted by examiner, stated, "unwilling to bend" or "refused to bend".

I have seen two instances where this took place and both times the examiners statements, in many of the examination areas and questions were contradicting to what really happened. I hope my question isn't too confusing. I just need to know if there are others out there who have experienced this and what you did to resolve the issue, ie.. contact secva, patient advocate, congressman and so on.

Thanks.
I had a similar issue with a defective C&P exam. I drafted a letter explaining what I felt was performed wrong/omitted. I uploaded it to my claim on ebenefits prior to the VA decision. My thinking was have a document on file stating the exam was in error prior to a decision being rendered. That way, if a bad decision was made I had already voiced my concerns prior to knowing whether the VA would grant me a favorable outcome or not (not retalitory).

Make sure you review it a few times, especially after time to "cool off."

danieldresen

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My shit said no exams or evidence of crohns... I called Oakland regional right up and had a new C&P examination scheduled. If you feel strongly that it is in err, contact your office and if you need to, contact a service rep or your congressman/congresswoman. I ended up getting an independent contractor review my whole file and questioned the previous c&p guy. Ended up getting Individual Unemployability 2 weeks after that exam.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">