IPEB findings and general advice

Sokoothedude

Registered Member
Hey guys, active duty guy here going through the IDES process. My MEB concluded 3 weeks ago and forwarded 5 conditions to the PEB for unfit fo duty. A short week after the MEB forwarded my file I received a memo from the IPEB stating that only 1 out of my 5 conditions was unfit for duty. I’m currently TDY and haven’t seen the memo or talked to my PEBLO yet but was wondering what my options are here. I feel as they’re cherry picking stuff to keep my DOD rating low. Being over 20 yrs of service I understand I get my 50% retirement regardless but was hopping to be above that threshold. This MEB proces was completely unexpected and fast and furious for me so I really need some help from the experts here with regards on how to play this game and not get beat. Thanks in advance all

chaplaincharlie

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can appeal to the FPEB. Check the resources section of the PEBFORUM for your service's guidance on conditions that merit non-retention.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">