It's Time to Vote: Get out and let our Government know how we feel.

Albi

Registered Member
I could not think of any other place to post this so I decided this would be better than anything else.

I am a registered independent/conservative (no not a republican), I don't care who you vote for at these midterms on Tuesday November 4th. If you are a registered voter it is time to shake up our representatives in Washington.

PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE
The people that we have in Congress are the ones that have control over our pay.
Let them know that we are not happy.

I hope that this is not too bold but I felt I needed to say it

Albi

I could not think of any other place to post this so I decided this would be better than anything else.

I am a registered independent/conservative (no not a republican), I don't care who you vote for at these midterms on Tuesday November 4th. If you are a registered voter it is time to shake up our representatives in Washington.

PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE
The people that we have in Congress are the ones that have control over our pay.
Let them know that we are not happy.

I hope that this is not too bold but I felt I needed to say it

Albi

Dear Albi:

Regardless of political affiliation, it's always a good thing to encourage EVERYONE who has the right to vote - TO VOTE!

I hope we can ALL work together and get some "movement" going from the constipated gridlock that seems to have developed in the plumbing of our Federal Houses.

So I second that one.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO CAST YOUR VOTE ON TUESDAY!

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
__ John Quincy Adams, (1767-1848), Sixth President of the United States

“Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting.”
__ Franklin D. Roosevelt, (1882 - 1945), 32nd President of the United States

"The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter."
__ Dwight D. Eisenhower, (1890-1969) 34th President of the United States

V/R,
nwlivewire