Knee surgery and ratings?

My VA rep told me all my ratings on the phone today and he said j got two ratings for my left knee and both were 10% a piece. So I don't know if the Air Force is going to combine those or not.

My VA rep told me all my ratings on the phone today and he said j got two ratings for my left knee and both were 10% a piece. So I don't know if the Air Force is going to combine those or not.
Is that what you were expecting?

Yes... I was more surprised at the other ratings I got than my knee rating.

Yes... I was more surprised at the other ratings I got than my knee rating.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat as you where I get the 100% VA. I submitted 22 conditions with a couple that I think should be rated 30% or more.

I thought I would be pushing it to get 100% but I could lose half my ratings and still get 100%. So you never know.

Wow! That's great. I'm interested, too, what your package states if you don't mind sharing.
I sent you a message with my knee ratings

That's fantastic! Congratulations. I'm still waiting on my fit/unfit it's only been 10 business days since it was accepted to the board but I'm getting kind of antsy. When you get your official ratings would you be willing to post or PM me the write up they did for your knee? I'm just trying to get an idea of how it's all possibly going to play out for me
So I got 10% for Left Knee, Impairment of the knee and then 10% for Left Knee, Tendonitis with instability, Patellofemoral pain syndrome, and shin splints, status of post ACL repair , limitation of flexion. So they combined it for 20% which I kind of expected. Hope this helps!