Latest timeline for IPEB

tsj12bbm

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
One of the members that worked for me just got her "check-in" email and it says a 6 month or less adjudication timeline. Looks like they've finally worked through some of the backlog from the past timelines. I'll post my email on my timeline when I get it.

One of the members that worked for me just got her "check-in" email and it says a 6 month or less adjudication timeline. Looks like they've finally worked through some of the backlog from the past timelines. I'll post my email on my timeline when I get it.

Good deal; indeed, this sounds very promising! ;)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

It is promising since just a couple of months ago it was saying over a year and in the very recent past they were taking up to 2 years. Considering we don't find out if we're fit or unfit until the IPEB is complete, that was a long time for people to be in total limbo.

It is promising since just a couple of months ago it was saying over a year and in the very recent past they were taking up to 2 years. Considering we don't find out if we're fit or unfit until the IPEB is complete, that was a long time for people to be in total limbo.

Wow! Not knowing a fitness determination or unfitness determination until the completion of an IPEB is indeed :(!

Well, kudos to the "unknown individuals" who are trying to make the process more streamlined via the reduction of the backlogged cases. ;)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

When mine started they said 12 months. I got my findings in about 6. Same for another member at my unit. He also took his to a formal board and that added another 3 months to his.

When mine started they said 12 months. I got my findings in about 6. Same for another member at my unit. He also took his to a formal board and that added another 3 months to his.

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, it seems that the "unknown individuals" are still trying to make the process more streamlined via the reduction of the backlogged DoVA disability cases. ;)

Best Wishes!

Hello, have you posted the email? I am interested in reading it :)