Letter From Army review Board Agency

alltash

Registered Member
I received this letter 5 page packet from Arlington stating that the recommendation was accepted to recharacterized my separation as disability retirement. Enclosed was a copy of the boards recommendation and record of the proceeding. The front pages says 30%. But on the last page it's says 60%. I'm confuse...my question is where do I go from here. Do I wait for orders etc. thank you for your help/response.

Hi! It didn’t load any documents. Can you post again? But be sure there is NO identifying information on what you share!

You will need orders to enroll in DEERS and get your ID card. The Army took about 4 or 5 months from the decision to send me orders. So you may have to wait a few more months too.

Can I ask when you originally submitted. I am now coming up on 1 year since I last heard anything from them. I am beginning to get concerned. However, not overly as I remember that nothing moves quickly. Good old hurry up and wait.

I originally submitted back in 2015. I just got my answer back in July 2017. So pretty much it took a little over 2 yrs for a response.

Can I ask when you originally submitted. I am now coming up on 1 year since I last heard anything from them. I am beginning to get concerned. However, not overly as I remember that nothing moves quickly. Good old hurry up and wait.
They will not reach out to you, you have to reach out to them. you can email them at: [email protected] . They can give you the current stage of where your packet is in. They suggest you email about every 4 months... in my experience you will see the status slowly change each 4 months... its still slow, but helpful to know its not just sitting at one stage. Good Luck!!