Luke AFB MEB timelime

My Chief and I will check on the status of what is going on Monday. HQ AFPC/DPPD is supposed to determine the retirement or discharge date no later than 10 days from the date of the Secretarial determination of unfitness. They may have their hands tied due to some system issue, but my Chief will call to confirm if that is what is going on.

Thanks! I will check with them Monday morning to determine a potential get-well-date for the updates/orders, if applicable.

Tuesday..I meant I'll check on it on Tuesday.

Tuesday..I meant I'll check on it on Tuesday.

Anyword?? im starting to get upset now I was really hoping for the orders today or some sort of update from my PEBLO

Anyword?? im starting to get upset now I was really hoping for the orders today or some sort of update from my PEBLO

Unfortunately, no. My contact (who was checking on it) did not get back to me today like I had hoped.

I talked to AFPC today and a friend of mine that works there. The people I talked to on the phone called the orders people while I was on hold and they were behind I guess but mine are supposed to be done tomorrow. They are working them by separation date I guess...

I talked to AFPC today and a friend of mine that works there. The people I talked to on the phone called the orders people while I was on hold and they were behind I guess but mine are supposed to be done tomorrow. They are working them by separation date I guess...

well hopefully we both get ours tomorrow!!!!!!

So per the AFPC Disabilities office, the official word is that the order processing system was, in fact, down for 4 days last week. This did create a backlog and many of you should start seeing your orders sent to your PEBLO in the coming week. They stated that my particular case/orders should be complete NLT that COB 13 OCT (tomorrow). We shall see.

So per the AFPC Disabilities office, the official word is that the order processing system was, in fact, down for 4 days last week. This did create a backlog and many of you should start seeing your orders sent to your PEBLO in the coming week. They stated that my particular case/orders should be complete NLT that COB 13 OCT (tomorrow). We shall see.
haha So when I called they said the system was down for 2 days then I talked to a friend that works down the hall and they said the system wasnt down at all. My PEBLO also tried to tell me that the email I got from AFPC was my orders and I wouldnt get real orders and that he never got any in the past. Gotta love the inconsistencies.

haha So when I called they said the system was down for 2 days then I talked to a friend that works down the hall and they said the system wasnt down at all. My PEBLO also tried to tell me that the email I got from AFPC was my orders and I wouldnt get real orders and that he never got any in the past. Gotta love the inconsistencies.

Agreed. It's all over the place. I would personally give the most credit to the 4-day outage duration because the message citing 4 days came from a MyPers-Total Force Service Center incident report.

awesome gswarrior and magoo! glad to hear yall got some answers hope we all get orders very soon!

awesome gswarrior and magoo! glad to hear yall got some answers hope we all get orders very soon!

I just got my retirement orders. My retirement date is 28 DEC 2017!

So, for everyone who was caught up in the orders delay (hopefully you're still on) my PEBLO finally submitted my 1180 30 Oct. How long should..."should"...it take for AFPC to cut my orders? I'm trying to plan a small retirement ceremony, and figure out when my final out will be.

That may depend on where you're at (maybe not), but my Peblo told me my orders won't take more than a week to get. She's been pretty spot on thus far so I've no reason to doubt her. It's going to be a little jacked up if I get mine before you do since my 1180 was sent in last Friday.

That may depend on where you're at (maybe not), but my Peblo told me my orders won't take more than a week to get. She's been pretty spot on thus far so I've no reason to doubt her. It's going to be a little jacked up if I get mine before you do since my 1180 was sent in last Friday.
I hope she's right! You'll probably get yours before me b/c I checked back in with my PEBLO to make sure the paperwork finally got submitted, and wouldn't you know it, she came back with an email saying they forgot to have me fill out the attached document that initiates the order process! UGH!!

I sent the 1180 in 20 Oct, but forgot to sign the OAC doc...my fault. Signed everything and sent it in 25 Oct. Came in Monday, 30 Oct, to an email telling me I had to check the box for the one-time VA reconsideration and then sign again...I didn't ask for a one-time reconsideration. After I got that mess cleared up I was told to expect a myPers email. That's when I checked yesterday, and got the email. Fingers crossed they got it right this time!!