MADE RANK BUT FAILED BCA QUESTION

baliw1974

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Hello, Ok here's what's going on. I was informed that I was found unfit by PEB so they forward my package to the VA. I am an IC2 and just found out today that I made IC1. But I failed my last BCA. My PCM gave me a second BCA waiver because I was diagnosed with diabetes which is BCA waivearable but it never goes through because the PRIMS personnel told me that they cannot change the first measurement. (take note: only one week apart when I got a new diagnosis which is BCA waivearable). If get medical retired will I get paid as an IC2 or IC1?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Medical retirement is based on your high three pay. Rank will not matter in this case. More than likely your last three years are your high three. Your retirement will be based on that figure.

You will not be paid as an IC1 while in the military so that pay level will not compute into your retirement pay.

IC2,

If your PEB findings are 30 or higher, yes, you will be medically retired as an IC1. Drop me a line and I will give you the reference if everything checks out.

[email protected], YNC, 901-874-3203

BTW, were you onboard TRUMAN? I think so.