MEB timeline

Any news on signing your 356 yet? I received mine yesterday. Will wait the 10 days to sign so I can push my retirement back an extra month.
Signed today 30DoD/60VA and permanent retirement so I'm very happy. Wasn't approved for my ptdy days but I can't complain. PEBLO said I should have orders in a week or sooner. Anyone else get their orders yet?

Signed today 30DoD/60VA and permanent retirement so I'm very happy. Wasn't approved for my ptdy days but I can't complain. PEBLO said I should have orders in a week or sooner. Anyone else get their orders yet?
Congrats! It's been exactly a week since I signed my 356, no orders yet.

@Andrewchrist and JohnyLu I am at that base too...Following you all to see how long it is taking for you to get orders here. I am not sure, but I think case managers are assigned by base?

Did you guys have anything in block 8 on your 356 for approved retirement/hyt?

No I'm pissed. I wanted to be gone before February but it looks like we are all stuck a little longer.

No orders yet for me. I decided to take the full 10 days to sign. My PEBLO said 4-7 days after i signed, I’d have retirement orders.
I signed on the 28 and was told I'll have mines within 7 days so I'll be looking hard next week lol.

My peblo said she's waiting on a few people's orders but mine is by far the most over due so she's been calling them everyday.

I wanted to provide my info so others can get a since of what to expect.
I just got the myPers email that my 356 is ready!
Timeline
6–8 Nov QA appointments; 30 conditions
30 Nov PEBLO reviewed data QA appointments
4 Dec Signed document, PEBLO sent to PEB
12 Dec PEB email they recieved
22 Dec EBENIFITS case went historical. But, like everyone else, still should a case “pending decision appoval.
23 Dec PEBLO informed me. VA 100%, cant see info on individual claims
4 Jan PEB sent email 356 is with PEBLO!
Going to sign and will update when I get orders
This site has been really beneficial, learned more here than anywhere else.