MEB update

SaraT

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
-End of January everything was send to the DAWG
-Feb 7th I received a code37
-Middle of Feb. Commanders letter and records sent to AFPC
-Mar 28 was notified AFPC said Full MEB. Had briefing from PEBLO same day and received a call from VA to set up a phone meeting to make my claims and fill out other paperwork.
-Apr 2 had phone meeting with VA, made claims, signed paperwork and faxed back.

I was told I will have to have 3 exams done now. PEBLO said everything should be done within 3-4 months. How long does it usually take to get those done? Am I anywhere close to the end?

*Update*
Apr5-VA called to schedule my appointments
Apr20 and Apr23-VA Appointments
May2- Received an email stating my results from my VA appointments had been sent to my PEBLO

What I understand is now everything will be sent up for review and I’ll get my percentages. Is that right? How long does that usually take?

Thank you.

Hey Sara,

I'm not an expert on this process, but I have made it further than you currently are so hopefully I can give you some information that is correct and beneficial. The PEBLO should get everything together, to include the results from the exams and all other documents necessary to file a claim (NMA, Evals) and then should have you sign the NARSUM, a narrative summary of your specific situation. If you agree with everything in the package and have no further changes or additions you wish to make, THEN the package will be sent by the PEBLO to the appropriate people to get evaluated.

Thank you. How long did it take for them to have you come in and sign?

After the PEBLO received my C&P exams, given that my NMA and Evals were already in the PEBLO's possession, I was called the following week to come in and review everything prior to sending it off. I am lucky enough to be in a position that allows me to go in the same day I receive the phone calls to hopefully make the process go a little quicker.