My Case Timeline

lumpy33

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I will update as the process moves forward.

Member Name: lumpy33
PEB: 11 JAN 17
Unfit Memo: 08 MAY 17
VA to PEB: 07 JUN 17
PEB to PEBLO:
Approved Ratings:
PEBLO to PEB
VA final ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance:
TDRL or PDRL
DOD%:
VA %:

When did they forward your package to the Va for rating originally? The reason I ask is bc I'm trying to gauge mine that's been there since the 15th of May.

May 5th....It took about a month for them to do the rating. I called them one day and asked what evidence were they waiting for and the lady told me nothing. She did not even know why the status said that they were waiting on the information from my C&P exams. I went in last week and requested that they decide on my claim with the evidence they had since they had everything.

When did they forward your package to the Va for rating originally? The reason I ask is bc I'm trying to gauge mine that's been there since the 15th of May.

@lumpy33 Ok. Well, I had the same type of issue. Ebenefits says they need more info from the Va facility. I called and they said they have everything they need. I clicked on the decide my case and 3 week ago and still nothing. Called my MSC and she said the Va still has it for ratings. So just to be clear.. you have va prelim ratings? Lol I like you I'm new to this and already over it. I started I Jan

My VA prelim ratings have been sent back to PEB and VA said they have mailed a copy to me. I will look for those in the mail next week, hopefully. My status on ebenefits now is Pending decision approval. It is an irritating process and like you, I'm also over it.

@lumpy33 Ok. Well, I had the same type of issue. Ebenefits says they need more info from the Va facility. I called and they said they have everything they need. I clicked on the decide my case and 3 week ago and still nothing. Called my MSC and she said the Va still has it for ratings. So just to be clear.. you have va prelim ratings? Lol I like you I'm new to this and already over it. I started I Jan

I will continue to update as the process moves forward.

PEB to PEBLO:
Approved Ratings:
PEBLO to PEB
VA final ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance:
TDRL or PDRL
DOD%:
VA %: received proposed rating of 90%, 09 JUN 17

PEB to PEBLO: 15 JUN 17
Accepted Ratings: 19 JUN 17
PEBLO to PEB: 20 JUN 17
VA final ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance: Severance
DOD%: 10% 15 JUN 17
VA %: 90% 09 JUN 17

Are happy with it? It's crazy,, just talked to the PEB and they said my stuff should be finished tomorrow. My ratings just got release yesterday. That's nuts, hope he is telling me the truth

Accepted Ratings: 19 JUN 17
VA final ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:

@lumpy33 how did you accept ratings on 19jun? It's only the 16th. 10% dod/90% va. What was the unwitting condition if you not mind me asking?

@JoeNavy ive been tracking through the Va and Peb. Peblo doesn't really take time for me. Mine went to the Va May 15 and was sent off from the Va back to PEB yesterday.

@JoeNavy ive been tracking through the Va and Peb. Peblo doesn't really take time for me. Mine went to the Va May 15 and was sent off from the Va back to PEB yesterday.

OK, mine went to the VA a week after yours so I can only hope next week mine follows yours back to the PEB. Your 1 step closer. Did anyone tell you proposed ratings? My dates changed today to 07/07/2017 - 10/14/2017. Not sure that means anything?

@JoeNavy yea I think you should next week. I'm at 100%. The guy from providence just told me on the phone, I'm sure he wasted supposed to, but he seemed like he didn't care lol. Then my MSC verified. My ebenefits did the same thing. Do you should be close.

I'm expecting to hear next week. Looks like a 30 day turnaround from Peb to VA and back to PEB.

I'm practically stalking my inbox for that "package sent to VA for ratings" email. Timeline in my signature block.

I am happy with things. More happy that this process is almost over. Stay positive, it helps get through the tough days.

Are happy with it? It's crazy,, just talked to the PEB and they said my stuff should be finished tomorrow. My ratings just got release yesterday. That's nuts, hope he is telling me the truth

I already have my meeting with PEBLO to sign everything. I tore my scapholunate ligament in my right wrist, had 2 surgeries and occupational therapy. Prognosis is long-term limited ROM and limited use of right wrist, of course that includes my right hand. I have nerve damage, numbness and swelling. Yes, I am right handed.

@lumpy33 how did you accept ratings on 19jun? It's only the 16th. 10% dod/90% va. What was the unwitting condition if you not mind me asking?

Here is my timeline and dates from start to finish

Signed DA 199: 19 JUN 17

Received Orders: 11 JUL 17
PTDY: 23 JUL 17
Terminal leave: 02 AUG 17
Separation date: 09 AUG 17

Hallelujah, it's over.

Got my ratings today. 70% TDRL.

@lumpy33 How were you able to know that your signing/accepting the results (on June 16th) would be the 19th and returned on the 20th? You were updating your timeline days before anything could have been "scheduled" to happen...??

Last edited:
Got my ratings today. 70% TDRL.
Indeed, congratulations on the recent receipt of your IPEB findings! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!